Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Physiotherapy And Public Health - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Physiotherapy And Public Health (878 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Physiotherapy And Physical Therapy? / Between BSC Nursing, Physiotherapy And Optometry, Which One Is Better / Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physiotherapy And Public Health by Briona(f): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2020
Hello, so I am a student currently in Human Anatomy, I want to switch to any of these departments, Physiotherapy, public health, Genetics and biotechnology. Which of these departments do think is more lucrative and has more prospects?

I need your advice urgently and any opinion will be appreciated.
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by estheremma(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Physiotherapy is more lucrative. Most good or government hospitals employ many. You can have private patients too. It's better than the others
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by Briona(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
estheremma:
Physiotherapy is more lucrative. Most good or government hospitals employ many. You can have private patients too. It's better than the others
Are you in Calabar?
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by Briona(f): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Need more opinions please
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by estheremma(f): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Briona:

Are you in Calabar?
yes
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by estheremma(f): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
Briona:

Are you in Calabar?
yes
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by Haustyne(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Briona:
Hello, so I am a student currently in Human Anatomy, I want to switch to any of these departments, Physiotherapy, public health, Genetics and biotechnology. Which of these departments do think is more lucrative and has more prospects?

I need your advice urgently and any opinion will be appreciated.
physiotherapy is the best option, it has a lot prospects and opportunities. Also u can study the remaining courses in post grad (masters).
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by ashleysummer: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Physiotherapy is treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient's mobility, function, and well-being. More https://www.studioathletica.com/
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by Axisclinic: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
You should check out chiropractic care. They are doctors and experts in spine health as well as sports recovery and injury prevention. At our chiropractic clinic we work with athletes of all levels and optimize their recovery from injury and then train them to move better and prevent injury. [https://www.axishealth.ca](clinic)
Re: Physiotherapy And Public Health by Axisclinic: 3:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Physiotherapy is good to learn how to move properly to keep pain down. Often before that they need manual therapy to change the tissue neurology [url][/https://www.axishealth.ca/chiropractic]

(1) (Reply)

Standard Associated Examination Board (saeb) Certificate / Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(e-shoot)! Pls I Need Ur Views / Unilorin At It Agian Oooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.