Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) (53551 Views)

Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
iamJ:
All the money he still looks like Clifford orji
but ur sisters daughters and mothers will gladly fûck his gate man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by SoNature(m): 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nwoke dinma idi sharp

I can bet my left ball that you are a guy

Isi Aki grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
SoNature:

I can bet my left ball that you are a guy

Isi Aki grin grin grin
Then your left balls is Lost nwokem.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by SoNature(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Then your left balls is Lost nwokem.

Diokpa, che gharia
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Praktikals:
The average Igbo man is a 4.1.9 by default. Why should he give conditions before giving back to his home state. SMH

tribalism has eaten into Ur brain so deeply that U now reason backwards..#didirin. ,,, #unam ikot
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by mrsfavour(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
jerryunit48:
This is great, still baffles me how our leaders wouldn’t take a second to think about why Nigerians perform best when they are out of the country
it's a pity
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
SoNature:

Diokpa, che gharia
Your balls belong to me now cos I am a She
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by chubinwa(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
He must not be a governor before impacting professional medical assistance to the community and Nigeria at large. he can start from becoming a lecturer I'm the Universities
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by holicupp(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
nice one nnayi ukwu
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by AjegunIe: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Take it or leave it, Igbos are doing well.

Ndi Igbo n'eme ofuma

He's doing all these for politice
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by byinks(f): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Doesn't Obi have moustache?

The most handsome governor Nwobodo did not.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Wickedtruths: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
byinks:

The most handsome governor Nwobodo did not.

Most handsome in his village.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Kennyswag: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
And so? Is that not his work before? .. mtcheeew
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by iguita: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Totally agree with you.I will rather have this guy serve as commissioner for health than governor.
buygala:
Ok

That still doesn't mean he will make a good Governor...if Rochas with all his charitable works and Oshiomohle with all his holy-pass attitude as NLC President can end up being among the worst Public officers Nigeria has produced, then Mr Maduka should know that all this image laundry won't do him much good...

I wish him well tho...at least it isn't my state that he is intending to Govern.... smiley
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
FortifiedCity:

Ndi Igbo n'eme ofuma

Una go vote for am?

I don't see him wining primary because he cannot spend. The Nigerian political class are concerned about money and nothing else.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by SoNature(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Your balls belong to me now cos I am a She

You should come and have it

Isi Aki grin grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by jeff1607(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
FortifiedCity:

Ndi Igbo n'eme ofuma

Nigerians are doing well brother
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
iamJ:
All the money he still looks like Clifford orji

Because successful people need no introduction, as their profession and achievements applaud for them.

In contrast, broke people have to spend all their savings to impress people who don't give a bleed about them.

You see someone with iPhone 11 x pro, Gucci head to feet, Hermes handbag worth $15k, but all they have achieved in their lives is owning an Instagram account with 200 followers. You go to their savings you'll only see a total of fifteen thousand naira.

Who are we really kidding?
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by prigoz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Praktikals:
The average Igbo man is a 4.1.9 by default. Why should he give conditions before giving back to his home state. SMH
Must you exhibit your stupidity to the extent you want your children to inherit it.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

I can't help but disagree with you on this one... true leadership is best and clearly shown in the midst of impossibilities. People have done it, more will still do it.

Fashola, Yar'Adua, Peter Obi, Oshiomole, Ganduje or Gandollar, etc, broke through the darkness to varying degrees... Okorocha Rochas was on course to making a fair difference before he went MAD!!!

I respect your opinion on the matter, but those you mentioned gave and are giving mediocre service to the people.

The good doctor may be good in surgery, but that's not a guarantee that he'll be good with leadership.

Politics in Nigeria has a way of tainting the person.

If I was his family, I'll advise him to steer clear of Nigeria and her politics unless he's ready to get in the muck with the real players.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
mariovito:
Nigerians are great everywhere except in Nigeria. A Nigerian stands a better chance to excel in Togo than in Nigeria
Except ajala
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alkidam:
Nigerians always making us proud anywhere around the world, but lets be honest Igbos have always been the most enterprising, most hardworking and the most resourceful. am not igbo but i give it to them.
May God shower His blessings upon you and your entire family for standing for the truth.
People like you are few in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
FrLukas:

I respect your opinion on the matter, but those you mentioned gave and are giving mediocre service to the people.

The good doctor may be good in surgery, but that's not a guarantee that he'll be good with leadership.

If I was his family, I'll advise him to steer clear of Nigeria and her politics unless he's ready to get in the muck with the real players.

Evil will continue to persist until good men do something. ..Nigeria inclusive.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by FocusedB1h(f): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Very handsome man.
Anambra men are so fine
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Evil will continue to persist until good men do something. ..Nigeria inclusive.

Nigeria is beyond redemption.

Even the people don't want a saviour otherwise, they won't have rejected Sowore at the polls and voted for Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by SundayIgbanke: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Nigeria is beyond redemption.

Even the people don't want a saviour otherwise, they won't have rejected Sowore at the polls and voted for Buhari and Atiku.
[/s]
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by SundayIgbanke: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Mpanyi: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
ChinoElects:
Cool

Anambra has the best human capital in Nigeria.

I am from Anambra. But forget Anambra thing here. Even Igbo thing. I am sure you're not from Anambra. You just want to cause division here. All Igbo states are one and the same. Outsiders always want to cause confusion and some fall for it.
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nice one, I hope they will allow him. Creative thinkers like this is what Nigeria needs to come out of this shithole and note dullards
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by webgenius(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
This man is an anaesthesiologist and a Pain Medicine expert. He is probably performing accupuncture on that patient and not surgery. He is neither a Neurosurgeon nor a Spinal Orthopaedic Surgeon
Re: Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) by Famocious(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
HabuD:
Where is the scrub nurse? is his assistant also doubling as his scrub nurse? And the way he seems too focused on the patient while his ?assistant is distracted gives this off as an act for the camera. Surgeons carrying out a surgery as serious as a spinal surgery cannot just have an unserious or distracted assistant and keep quiet the way he is doing without any complaint. If you have ever participated in a spinal surgery, you will know that this set up here is just for politics.

Likely giving a spinal anesthetic drugs.. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Kind Of Illness Or Findings Fails One During Pre-employment Medical Test. / Heavy Rainfall Wreaks Havoc In A Cemetery In Kano. PICS / 193 New COVID-19 Cases, 1045 Tested, 110 discharged, 3 Deaths On May 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.