Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Graphics Designers Here Like "Mr. Offpoint" Steal My Designs To Bid For Jobs! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designers Here Like "Mr. Offpoint" Steal My Designs To Bid For Jobs! (932 Views)

Hey!! Check Out My Designs! / I Am "Herbay Grafix", And I Love To Design! Check Out My Designs / Ethii Design: We Bring Your Designs To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designers Here Like "Mr. Offpoint" Steal My Designs To Bid For Jobs! by herbaylove(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
I'm HERBAY GRAFIX and i am a graphic designer and i love what i do, and i can say am really good at it,
i decided to share what i can do here on nairaland for the world to see especially for people who needs my service!
But since i started posting my jobs on here i have been getting some hate from different designers here (including "MR OFFPOINT" who comes at me all the time) i guess they see me as a threat, and i strongly think they should coz the sky is big enough for all birds to fly without the clash of wings.

Now I m wondering y steal other people's designs and claim it to be urs!
i recently found out that people on here who sees me as a threat and comes at me deems it right to go into my posts here on nairaland download my designs and share it with prospect clients claiming they designed them when biding for a job!

MR OFFPOINT IS GUILTY OF THIS AND I HAVE PROOFS, was shocked he of all pple here would claim my designs just to get jobs from people despite the fact that he always tackle me on here!
Re: Graphics Designers Here Like "Mr. Offpoint" Steal My Designs To Bid For Jobs! by LehreMi: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Graphics Designers Here Like "Mr. Offpoint" Steal My Designs To Bid For Jobs! by Offpoint: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lol, I was addressing the issues on the thread it all started and you've ran here to create another thread....

I'm done engaging you, I've done what's neccasery.

I'll include a link to thread here for the sakes of those who want the full story, I won't go through the pain of reposting anything here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5718991/need-graphics-designer#87246284

I know your pain cause I came on you for trashing young designers, no apologies for that till eternity.
If you repeat it anywhere and I see it'll still attack you... I won't stop.

I've apologized on behalf of my staff who used your designs for his own selfish interest, I tendered my apologies cause that's the right thing to do.

I wouldn't have taken it likely with anyone if I was to be in your shoes...

But till the world ends sir, I'll never apologize for criticizing you for trashing other designers.

This will be my last message or reply to you on this issues and my last time ever engaging you on nairaland... UNLESS I SEE YOU THRASHING OTHER DESIGNERS... I'll always attack you on that.
Re: Graphics Designers Here Like "Mr. Offpoint" Steal My Designs To Bid For Jobs! by herbaylove(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Offpoint:
Lol, I was addressing the issues on the thread it all started and you've ran here to create another thread....

I'm done engaging you, I've done what's neccasery.

I'll include a link to thread here for the sakes of those who want the full story, I won't go through the pain of reposting anything here.

BUT YOU SAW THE TIME, RIGHT?
Re: Graphics Designers Here Like "Mr. Offpoint" Steal My Designs To Bid For Jobs! by Jh0wsef(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmm.. two designers. wetin dey happen?
Re: Graphics Designers Here Like "Mr. Offpoint" Steal My Designs To Bid For Jobs! by Geedy: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Just coming back from the previous thread, I read sotey eye dey pian me
What do I know, I'm just a beginner

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking Fields Were Graphic Designing Can Be Applied In Any Part Of The World / 8gb DDR3 RAM For Sale / For Your Carrier Bag, General Printing 3d Logo, And Ads Flyer, We Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.