Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy (26142 Views)

Ahmad’s Arrest Not Good For African Football — Adegboyega Onigbinde / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / The Nigerian Jersey Is Getting All The Hype On Twitter By UK Sports Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by enokelafrancis(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Someone should advice Tonto Dike to go to the nearest hospital and check her bp to avoid heart failure. This news is seriously a heart breaking news for the Olosho woman called Tonto Dike ������������
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by ednut1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
ZuesGOD:
Tonto dikeh is richer than him by far.
same tonto wey dey stay rented house lol

5 Likes

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
ZuesGOD:

Tribal sentiment attached. Do you know how much Tonto worth or do you know how much Churchill worth?/
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
McBrooklyn:

It's not about being ok.

We know Tonto dikeh has got a hot temper but everything she said about him financially is the truth.

Where is the 500 million case he sued her for?

Lol audio sueing and Tonto is still blasting him on top of 500 million court case?

It's clear he gat nothing on Tonto.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
ednut1:
same tonto wey dey stay rented house lol
You know how many houses she get for her state of origin?

Renting a house in Abuja does not mean she is broke.

1 Like

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Onyi22(f): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Tonto just come to my mind immediately I read the headlight
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
ZuesGOD:
richer....how? How many companies does she have ? At least, I know of churchill's company, a security outfit. He executed a major contract worth over 300m Naira in the multibillion naira EFCC HQ in Abuja over a year ago and he gets same jobs everywhere. We also got a contract there so I knew through this

2 Likes

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gforce2015:

Tribal sentiment attached. Do you know how much Tonto worth or do you know how much Churchill worth?/
Yes Tonto dikeh is richer than him, the reason he was with Tonto in the first place was because of her money.

I'm telling you because i know.
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Onyi22(f): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
enokelafrancis:
Someone should advice Tonto Dike to go to the nearest hospital and check her bp to avoid heart failure. This news is seriously a heart breaking news for the Olosho woman called Tonto Dike ������������
Olosho woman way worth more than ur entire family

4 Likes

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bababola76:
I thought Tonto said he's broke
You mean you could believe that one ? Whatever she says , just reply by saying OK
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by noble71(m): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
ZuesGOD:

1 Like

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Digmygold: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bababola76:

Maybe he just hit another mega yahoo jackpot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Something is seriously off about dis man. and no, am not talking about his political ambition

1 Like

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
danot1030:
Tonto Dike will need to see her doctor to check her BP over this news.
Nope, she could say tomorrow that it's her money he's spending grin

2 Likes

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by yb43(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Why wites wil be multiple than Blacks
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
ZuesGOD:
It's not about being ok.

We know Tonto dikeh has got a hot temper but everything she said about him financially is the truth.

Where is the 500 million case he sued her for?

Lol audio sueing and Tonto is still blasting him on top of 500 million court case?

It's clear he gat nothing on Tonto.
You really dont know thos man. He wouldn't talk. Mind you, the case is still in court. There's nothing audio about the suit
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by burner44(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
ZuesGOD:
Yes Tonto dikeh is richer than him, the reason he was with Tonto in the first place was because of her money.

I'm telling you because i know.
How did you know please tell us
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by frank417: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
shogsman:
You lots sha call billion anyhow, anybody can do this.I'm yet to see the big money move.
But in truth this guy is a great man and he'll go places,he sure as hell knows what he's doing.
Please do it
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by skyp(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Trying too hard to make us believe he is not what tonto painted him to be.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by burner44(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
skyp:
Trying too hard to make us believe he is not what tonto painted him to be.
Do you know him
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Stillthebest: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
kiss kiss

Where is Aunt Toto Dick e
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Osobi32(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
One lady will not like this ooooo grin
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by skyp(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
burner44:

Do you know him

I don't know him but I know anyone close to Nigeria politician is either a criminal or a potential criminal just like the politicians
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Ifynity247: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
ghgg:
.Discover the secrets how to export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
pls WhatsApp me, 08139654541.
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by ableguy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bababola76:
Do you mind that frustrated woman, semi mad and sad woman.
By the way no woman that leaves the husband will say he's good, she will want to paint him bad so people will pity and justify her.
They have the same phrase, he's broke, impotent, beat and abuse them.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Kendaboss(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Money good oh

1 Like

Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Tobichuks08: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
This guy and audio money, audio contracts
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
He left all them poor talented kids in Nigeria to come sponsor all these UK over priviledged Macdonald munching and coca cola gulping disrespectful juveniles.

it would not last, they will just take his money, when his money runs out they will accusse him of fraud and toss him out of the country.
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by AjegunIe: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Scammer
Re: Churchill To Support African Football Players, Partners With UK Sports Academy by Gorillabrain: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
You they mind that beast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Multichoice Lost Out In Race For AFCON Broadcast Rights / Breach Of Contract: Gernot Rohr Should Be Sacked As Super Eagles' Coach / Nigerian U-20 Players In Europe That Are Making Waves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.