Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,011 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Get An Ice Block Machine Today And Make 25000 Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get An Ice Block Machine Today And Make 25000 Daily (725 Views)

Ice-Block Sellers Use Freezing Chemicals Over Epileptic Power Supply / How I Make ₦25000 In Just 3 Days / Get An Ice Block Machine Today And Make 25000 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get An Ice Block Machine Today And Make 25000 Daily by lekan208(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ice block production is a profitable business to invest in,building a good and efficient machine is of utmost importance in the business. If you have a good machine installed at an area having minimum of 12 hours electricity supply then you are good to go, remember this depends on the kind of ice block machine you procure.

An Ice block machine can be used to make good daily income in different ways
Ice block production This is the major business the machine can be used for, presently price of ice block ranges between 100 and 400 naira per one depending on the size, so if your machine can produce up to 100 and you are selling one for 300 naira that is 30000 a day, so the higher the capacity of your machine the greater your income. We have ice block machine of varying capacity that can meet your purpose, we have 120,80,50 depending on your financial capability.

In my nex post I will be writing about other businesses Ice block machine can be used for. you can contact me on zero 8 zero 3 4 eight one 06 five 9
Re: Get An Ice Block Machine Today And Make 25000 Daily by lekan208(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Another business one can venture into is sales of pet drinksb popularly called bock mineral usually hawked in the traffic, these are soft drinks contained in plastic bottles/

This is highly profitable as it can do well in area with electricity supply of minimum of 8 hours, the higher the electricity supply the higher the quantiy of drinks that will turn to block and the higher the profit/

Ice Block Machine that has the capacity to 100 to 120 ce block has the capacity to contain 50 cartons of soft drinks and that can give net profit of about 10000 to 12000 naira per day depending on where you bought the drinks from/ One good thing about this business is that, there no quantity you produce that will not be sold.Other items in this category are table water and pure water, thes need no long hour of electricity and highly profitable too

In my next post, I will be touching on some other ventures where you can utilize this machine call me zero 80 fifty two 9080 seventy 2 for more info

(1) (Reply)

Register As A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Within 2 To 3 Days / Oilpalm Seedlings, Cashew Seedlings, Orange And Others Available. / Corona Virus: Don't Gamble During Global Pandemic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.