Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,999 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, (3170 Views)

Anita Joseph Slams Friends: I Won't Apologize For Having A Great Body / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by SleekGist: 6:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Seasoned and stunning role interpreter, Angela Eguavoen, has disclosed how her beautiful body has aided her acting career and why producers and directors love working with her. SleekGist reports.

During an interview with Sunday Scoop, Eguavoen revealed what makes her different from other actresses, she said, “I am a versatile actor. I always bring my A-game to every project. I strip myself of Angela and become the character I am playing and I do anything feasible to portray my character greatly. Being beautiful and having a great body is an added advantage to my success in the industry. The fact that I am so easy to work with, understanding and I don’t cause any sort of problem or be the reason a producer or director is having headache during production, has also opened doors for me.”

Recounting an awkward moment she had with a fan, the actress said, “I went to a mall with my sister and one of my fans started shouting my name from afar, ran to me and hugged me tightly. I didn’t know whether to disappear or remain there because the love was so real. It wasn’t embarrassing at all; it felt so good. We are now friends though.”

On whether she can act nude in a movie, she said, “I can only go nude in a movie if it is very imperative. I can do it for a film or scene that is worth it”.

And on what attracts her to men, she said, “I easily get attracted to funny, dark, tall, generous and romantic men. When he smells good, kisses well and has all these qualities, he literally has my ‘mumu’ button.”

Click to see more drooling and captivating photos of her here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/having-a-great-body-has-brought-success-to-me-in-acting-angela-eguavoen/

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by dawnomike(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2020
I'm not a fan of 'self-body publication'... Talent and brains should always come first in my opinion
Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2020
[quote][/quote]
Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by CXLVII: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2020
Great body or fvck body

Who always deceive all this executive prostitute called actresses.

Outside what's in-between her legs, she just a can of Coca-Cola. And same time a living proof that humans can survive without brains.

5 Likes

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by cRobo: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Until I see the great body

I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by NextD18: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2020
You are not a successful Actress, not even a successful hoe.

3 Likes

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by Homeboiy: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Where is the great body?

2 Likes

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by FatherBona: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Like if you still looking for the "great body"

2 Likes

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2020
...and Not TALENT but Great Body...
If you are called OKPO, u go dey vex.
OBJECTS of Mere Satisfaction to the MEN.

2 Likes

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by Geedy: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2020
It remain small when all this shit you call body will start to fold on each other (wrinkle)

2 Likes

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2020
I have nothing to say...
Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by PureGoldh(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind First
Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by Comedian2019: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Olosho self they claim celeb this days
Re: How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, by Bonebreaker(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Basically she's saying that she bleeped her way to success

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike Poses Again In Her Expensive Private Jet–photos / Drunk Mikel Obi Runs From Paparazzi At London Night Club (pics) / Tonto Dikeh; Braids Or Blond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.