Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Peugeot Parts: gdfff Global Resources - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peugeot Parts: gdfff Global Resources (877 Views)

Peugeot Parts For Sale By Lion-King Monk / Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot Parts: gdfff Global Resources by Ikenna351(m): 6:15am On Mar 08, 2020
PEUGEOT PARTS: gdfff GLOBAL RESOURCES

I met with gdfff at his shop yesterday and can confirm that he is real, for anyone interested in sourcing Peugeot parts from him.

My understanding from him (including what I saw at his shop) is that he deals, stock or sells mostly (if not only) on newer Peugeot models like the Peugeot 508, 5008, 4008, 308, 3008, 301, RCZ, etc, such as their Engines, Transmissions, Electrical parts, Body parts, Rims, Suspension parts, etc. My understanding is that he ships parts outside gdfff, for anyone interested to buy parts from him and be shipped to his/her location.

Location of his shop is at No. Gdfff. His phone lines be are gdfff

The responsibility of whatever outcome lies on you or anyone that chooses to transact any form of business with him (gdfff). If you can't risk transacting with him unless I take the blame or be responsible for if/when something goes wrong with your transaction with him, then please, ignore this post and source your parts elsewhere or from other part dealers.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

Edited on 25/06/2020
Re: Peugeot Parts: gdfff Global Resources by Ikenna351(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ikenna351:
PEUGEOT PARTS: gdfff GLOBAL RESOURCES

I met with gdfff at his shop yesterday and can confirm that he is real, for anyone interested in sourcing Peugeot parts from him.

My understanding from him (including what I saw at his shop) is that he deals, stock or sells mostly (if not only) on newer Peugeot models like the Peugeot 508, 5008, 4008, 308, 3008, 301, RCZ, etc, such as their Engines, Transmissions, Electrical parts, Body parts, Rims, Suspension parts, etc. My understanding is that he ships parts outside gdfff, for anyone interested to buy parts from him and be shipped to his/her location.

Location of his shop is at No. Gdfff. His phone lines be are gdfff

The responsibility of whatever outcome lies on you or anyone that chooses to transact any form of business with him (gdfff). If you can't risk transacting with him unless I take the blame or be responsible for if/when something goes wrong with your transaction with him, then please, ignore this post and source your parts elsewhere or from other part dealers.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

Edited on 25/06/2020

I intentionally edited and deleted the free vital information in the original post which beared the name, address and location of the reliable parts contact or Peugeot parts seller that stock interesting original new and foreign used parts (tokunbo) for specifically modern Peugeot vehicles, since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: Peugeot Parts: gdfff Global Resources by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Ikenna351:

I intentionally edited and deleted the free vital information in the original post which beared the name, address and location of the reliable parts contact or Peugeot parts seller that stock interesting original new and foreign used parts (tokunbo) for specifically modern Peugeot vehicles, since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

Nah your way, not surpprised, I will be posting several links to Peugeot part suppliers soon, there is no monopoly to these things.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale / Minor Salvage Toks 2006 Toyota Highlander @ 2.250m / 01/02 Toks Camry (full Option) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.