Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Where Are You Worshipping At Today? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are You Worshipping At Today? (9873 Views)

Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by fredpeter(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Royal priesthood champion city int'l ministry
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Akpan107(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:
No where did the Bible tell u to go to church on Sunday... stay in ur house.
How comes did your god said "Sunday is proscribed for the Christian".?

According to Sahih al-bukhari Book 60 Hadith No 153.

Who proscribed the Sunday as a day of worship for the Christian?

Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Akpan107:
How comes did your god said "Sunday is proscribed for the Christian".?

According to Sahih al-bukhari Book 60 Hadith No 153.

Who proscribed the Sunday as a day of worship for the Christian?

what's proscribe

proscribe

/prə(ʊ)ˈskrʌɪb/

verb

forbid, especially by law.

"strikes remained proscribed in the armed forces"

synonyms: forbid, prohibit, ban, bar, disallow, rule out, embargo, veto, make illegal, interdict, outlaw, taboo

lol,stop quoting what u dont understand, give me just a verse in d Bible that says Christians should go to church on Sunday.. I know u can't, bcs it doesn't exist
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by atoleybaba(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ajikawo84:
Rccg vessel of honour parish Agric ishawo Ikorodu
opposite RSA?
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Americanboy35: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
piyoo91:
Bro dirty the season for your boy naw!
grin
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by atoleybaba(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Birdeyeview:

My circuit assembly was yesterday
location? Ota, or daluwon
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Heaven
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
unmask:
If you are in Abuja worship at precious people's assembly.

Never been there... Saw a snippet of his preaching and it was worth the listen.....if you are tired of the money hustling churches give it a try

Characters like you that emphasizes the money money thing don't give up to 10,000 in total per year to ministry works. Never ever stood before any category of congregation to minister their version of true Christianity; , only finds their voice and relevance behind keyboards.
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by MDBrand: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
piyoo91:
If not for the respect and shame that i have for lalasticlala, i for call you craze man, for quoting me again.
Beggaaaar cheesy, go find work abeg
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Jegiosowor(f): 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Iamvetlander:

My people, too bad I'm just seeing your comment, a link up won't be a bad idea right? smiley wink
wink
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by mrsfavour(f): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Winners chapel Owerri
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by deekseen(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
frankmoney:
Dominion city
My person. Which chapter?
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Birdeyeview: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
atoleybaba:
location? Ota, or daluwon
Cleveland San Diego
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Legendguru: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Home
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by HAgbonna(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
all my jw in the house add me 08056132665....(sisters especially) kidding before una report me to C.O
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Akpan107(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sodiquinone:

what's proscribe

proscribe

/prə(ʊ)ˈskrʌɪb/

verb

forbid, especially by law.

"strikes remained proscribed in the armed forces"

synonyms: forbid, prohibit, ban, bar, disallow, rule out, embargo, veto, make illegal, interdict, outlaw, taboo

lol,stop quoting what u dont understand, give me just a verse in d Bible that says Christians should go to church on Sunday.. I know u can't, bcs it doesn't exist
You should have known I made mistake of typing "proscribed" in instead of "prescribed" as it is correctly written in the Hadith, (Sahih al-bukhari Book 60:153)

Now that it's prescribed and not proscribed what will you do...?

Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by AngelaUdoka(f): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
St John Anglican Church Area N
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by watchwoman(f): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
Wanyor:
Faith a good fight of fight� 1 TIM 6:12
Its my year of Breaking limits!!
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by dvkot(m): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
My Christ embassy brother's and sister's Y'all know where we worshiped today and how glorious it was. wink
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by ayodejisure: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
CXLVII:
St Goldberg Cathedral at Benson & Hedges junction. Cat-fish Local Government Area. Ashawo State.

Goldberg Cathedral at Benson & Hedges junction. Cat-fish Local Government Area. Ashawo State. [b][/b]On the way that leads to hell �.

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by Rossycee(f): 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
St Jude's Catholic Church
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by unmask: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

Characters like you that emphasizes the money money thing don't give up to 10,000 in total per year to ministry works. Never ever stood before any category of congregation to minister their version of true Christianity; , only finds their voice and relevance behind keyboards.
I give in some other ways...and it is several times more that the 10,000 u mentioned
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by dayborah(f): 1:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Living Faith Church... Ota

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by blazesam(m): 3:37am On Mar 09, 2020
We are some how close...
banestic4:
Hope Chapel GSU Gombe
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by blazesam(m): 3:39am On Mar 09, 2020
YSBidam89:

Bro I was a student of Fukashere

I was too.. graduated last year, I read Economics and development studies ..

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by lucky4west: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2020
the Redeemed Christian Church of God: chapel of grace parish
Re: Where Are You Worshipping At Today? by unmask: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

I actually don't give to them...... I do give to people and charities though..... I find more fulfilment that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / Life Is Very Hard Without God / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.