Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down (1220 Views)

Why Programmers Don't USE IFF Statements / Why Programmers Are Single / Why Programmers Love Coffee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down by pajosh(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2020
As programmers we bring everything to the Truth Table

And if you don't bring anything to the table ... Or your back and front sides are well equipped but your brain is empty --- EVERY SERIOUS PROGRAMMER WOULD DEFINITELY DITCH YOU because in the truth table..

TRUE AND FALSE === FALSE

Re: Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2020
I swear. When I am about to sleep I start relating code to the most trivial of things.
Re: Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down by pajosh(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2020
Ausrichie:
I swear. When I am about to sleep I start relating code to the most trivial of things.

That's it bro ... It happens in the life every programmer
Re: Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down by Nearbyproperty(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
that has always been my biggest problem with ladies.I easily burst their lies and deception.once i andgate two statement from them and it give me false.I gat nothing to do with you and no attentions.

1 Like

Re: Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down by pajosh(m): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nearbyproperty:
that has always been my biggest problem with ladies.I easily burst their lies and deception.once i andgate two statement from them and it give me false.I gat nothing to do with you and no attentions.

Its a pity that girls with brains are very few in this part of the world ... But they really exist though..
Re: Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nearbyproperty:
I swear. gringrin Our problem is that we think in black and white, true and false. We don't care about in between. A bulb is either on or off.
Re: Girls ... See Why Programmers Turn You Down by pajosh(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Ausrichie:

I swear. gringrin Our problem is that we think in black and white, true and false. We don't care about in between. A bulb is either on or off.

Yeah bro ... Most times what is funny to others ain't funny to you and vice versa...

(1) (Reply)

As An Absolute App Dev Beginner, Should I Learn Java Or Flutter? / Visual Studio .NET(VS.net) Problems / Help,i Need A Guide To Scja Or Scjp Java Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.