Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Interlocking Stones Service - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interlocking Stones Service (1529 Views)

Concrete Stamp Or Interlocking Stones / The Best Of Interlocking Stones In Nigeria / Reasons You Must Use Interlocking Stones For Your Home!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interlocking Stones Service by Topflight007: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hello nairalanders, l specialize in INTERLOCKING TILES laying/flooring. I render quality interlocking paving stones flooring for residential places and offices. My jobs are perfect and usually stand out.
Below are some samples of my finished work in line with their prices per square metre.
1. The number one picture is called stamping or printing (designed concrete floors) price per square metre with materials is N3,000 but without materials is N1,500
2.The number two picture is a design called zenith. The price per square metre with materials is N3,000 but without materials is N1,500
3.The number 3 picture is called increte. The design comes with well polished surface. The price per square metre with materials is N7,000 but without materiaks is N3,500.
Interested persons should please contact me on the following phone number: Call: 09030935453
WhatsApp: 08182695938

Re: Interlocking Stones Service by Onyechiyelugo: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
ENUZED Global Services
Our services:
1. Landscaping - Interlocking stones and concrete stamp
2. Drainage design and construction
3. Road design and construction
4. Building design and construction

Landscaping for resideuntial and public buildings; public parks, college campuses, shopping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge kerbs and curves; walkways and green areas.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished level.

Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call/WhatsApp: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Construction Of A 3 Storey Block Of 2 And 3 Bedroom Flats. / Sales Of Plot Of Land At Atan Ota Sango, Its Quite Cheap / Properties For Sale@ Soluyi, Ikafo And Harmony Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.