Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview (1193 Views)

Cars Vs Giant Speed Bump Part 2 / Win At Net-based Betting Part 2 – Games Of Ability / FIFA18 Career Mode Preview. All Details About The Latest Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by Sultan5(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
With the last of us part 2 set to be released come 29th of May 2020. Here's an ultimate review of some of the new changes to expect going forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhvPlk2ZEQI
Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by crafteck(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2020
With elle as lesbian... Yuk

1 Like

Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by Sultan5(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2020
crafteck:
With elle as lesbian... Yuk

Didn't you play The Last Of Us Left Behind? If you did this shouldn't be a big surprise.
Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by Sultan5(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2020
It seems HBO are planning to make a TV series for The Last Of Us
Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by Courage414: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2020
so last last dat small girl don turn lesbian, sony don dy mad rubbish angryso last last dat small girl don turn lesbian, sony don dy mad rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by crafteck(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sultan5:

Didn't you play The Last Of Us Left Behind? If you did this shouldn't be a big surprise.

I didnt ooo, i hate the fact that abnormal values are being shoved doen our throats

2 Likes

Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by Sultan5(m): 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
crafteck:

I didnt ooo, i hate the fact that abnormal values are being shoved doen our throats

Well it is what it is. You should probably play left behind though b4 the part 2 comes out that's if you're still interested in playing the game. No one will fault you if you aren't
Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by crafteck(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sultan5:

Well it is what it is. You should probably play left behind though b4 the part 2 comes out that's if you're still interested in playing the game. No one will fault you if you aren't

Gaming has been dull lately for we aaa gamers.......
Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by Sultan5(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2020
crafteck:

Gaming has been dull lately for we aaa gamers.......

Lol it happens. Hope you're still reasonably excited for TLOU part 2.
Re: The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview by crafteck(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2020
Sultan5:

Lol it happens. Hope you're still reasonably excited for TLOU part 2.

My hands fall wen i see say na lesbianism den wan promote

(1) (Reply)

Bet Shop And Game Centre Shop Needed / Xbox 360 Games Cd / Need Help For Ps2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.