Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart (1633 Views)

Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by TA4TA4: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pIw-zjAGio

No words can describe the pain this woman is going through. After all she went through to get to "LAND OF MILK AND HONEY", she never expected what she saw at the other end. embarassed cry
Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
Don’t believe that woman until you hear the full story. They don’t just take kids away from their parents, something always leads to that.

3 Likes

Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by sweetmelanin(f): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Looking at the aggressive way she's speaking, I suspect she's the type that uses the 'African' way of punishment on her kids abroad, forgetting that you can't beat your children abroad and expect no consequences.

Even in Nigeria now, parents are adopting other ways of discipline aside from beating. I feel for her sha but physical violence isn't always the most effective way to train a child.

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by ednut1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Naso
Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by NONNYG: 5:19am On Mar 09, 2020
justwise:
Don’t believe that woman until you hear the full story. They don’t just take kids away from their parents, something always leads to that.
@Justwise

Pls check your pm
Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by Mizwisdom(f): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2020
You should have stayed put in your country, what a pity
Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by drnoel: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
sweetmelanin:
Looking at the aggressive way she's speaking, I suspect she's the type that uses the 'African' way of punishment on her kids abroad, forgetting that you can't beat your children abroad and expect no consequences.

Even in Nigeria now, parents are adopting other ways of discipline aside from beating. I feel for her sha but physical violence isn't always the most effective way to train a child.

African was of beating? What does that mean at all? Even Europeans beat their children so what are u talking about
Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Wow embarassed
Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by Froshloaded: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
smiley
Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by Seunn11: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
This is bad o
Re: This Video Of A Nigerian Immigrant In Germany Would break Your Heart by newsgerian: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2020
I leave in Germany, and I can categorically tell you that there is no other country in Europe or even in the world ( except maybe Australia or Canada)I will rather be. Don’t mind what this woman is saying, she is not telling you the full story .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Represent Your City: What Do You Like About Your City? / ‘visa Applicants Must Plan Ahead, Avoid Touts’ - Consul Chief, Us Embassy / Indians Kill Nigerian In Malaysia Yesterday(nigerians In Malaysia To React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.