Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Please Meaning Of This Text Message - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Meaning Of This Text Message (647 Views)

Imagine The Text Message I Got From My Bank This Morning (pic) / The Meaning Of Notified Fees Charged On Bank Statement? / What Is The Meaning Of Bank Consolidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Meaning Of This Text Message by seedlings: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
hi fellows,

i got this text from an unknown Airtel Phone number stating thus---

"I saw a friend of yours paying a police man to kill you, unfortunately to them they were beside mt studio and i captured the video and audio as a clear evidence for you, they thought that iwas not there , i will xpose these poeple 2 u if only on one condition, only if i agree, just text me pls don't call."

and this is the +2348025898375 maybe a blackmailer

so plaese what do i do?, for me am not afraid cos i don't anybody friends much closed to in where i stay and maybe the person must have gotten my nmber from sites.
Re: Please Meaning Of This Text Message by thweraja10: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2010
Dont mind him them they are scammers. If you want to prove me wrong just text and you will get a reply that you should send card

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan / Cooling/refrigerating Trucks For Sale Or Lease / Share Your Ideas on Making Money with Guest Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.