Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Could this be a coming "fake"?(I saw family gathering around the fake) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could this be a coming "fake"?(I saw family gathering around the fake) (258 Views)

A Coming Battle In Africa / Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could this be a coming "fake"?(I saw family gathering around the fake) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2020
To Believers who may be understanding some/all of my "messages", I "saw" something yesterday while sleeping.. . The fakes. It's possible they are replacing the real with the fakes. The fakes could be made to walk around like the real... Meaning it won't be stationary.
(pls keep it a secret if you understand what I mean)

"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed." — Revelation 13:15
Re: Could this be a coming "fake"?(I saw family gathering around the fake) by OpenYourEyes1: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
To Believers who may be understanding some/all of my "messages", I "saw" something yesterday while sleeping.. . The fakes. It's possible they are replacing the real with the fakes. The fakes could be made to walk around like the real... Meaning it won't be stationary.

"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed." — Revelation 13:15
Re: Could this be a coming "fake"?(I saw family gathering around the fake) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Gathering in circle to pad the fake.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't 9ja Pastors Cure Coronavirus? / Top Questions About The End Of The Age! / One-world-order; An Ideological Warfare Between Empiricism,and Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.