Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos (95594 Views)

Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by KEVIND: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2020
As shared by Citizen Steven KefasonFlag of Nigeria @SKefason

Dear @CorrectionsNg,

Find attached the soup given to inmates in Kaduna Custodial center (Prison) this afternoon being 8th March 2020.

Dear @raufaregbesola,

As minister of interior what are u doing to check this poison served as food?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKefason/status/1236659704069328896

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by helinues: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Disgusting

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by KEVIND: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2020
embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by TheGreatIYANU: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2020
A Pig in the West gets better care than 90% of the human population (free or bound) in this country.

PITY!

370 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by oz4real83(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2020
When u imagine the billions of naira budgetted for the purpose of feeding inmates, you will be weeping. It isn't surprising though. If ex-SGF could steal from displaced Nigerians all in the name of "clearing evasive grass specie", what won't u expect from other criminally minded politicians embarassed

218 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Fragility6: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2020
If you dont like it den don't commit crime dat will make u pass thru diz

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by iammo(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2020
cool

when are we going to understand that Nigeria isn't all that rich, and the politicians rip us off atleast 50% of our merge income from Oil? Nigerian Prison budgets 10 billion naira or $27 million USD, while US Prisons budgets $100 billion USD or 36 trillion naira each year

In US Fed tax from 10% to 30% of your income depending on your tax bracket, State tax from 8% to 12%, so 40% of what you work for goes to the Government so If you earn 10,000 naira US government collects 4,000 naira from you an the remaining Salary you have 6,000k naira you pay 10% tax on every item you buy through VAT tax, yet US produces 15 million barrels per day with a population of 350 million, and Nigeria produces 2 million barrels per day with population of 200 million

If you want our criminals to eat better food than eba and beans soup, then maybe we can as well pay more tax or reduce what we budget on education and seciurity

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2020
KEVIND:

The soup given to inmates in Kaduna Custodial center (Prison) this afternoon being 8th March 2020.

Dear
@raufaregbesola

As minister of interior what are u doing to check this poison served as food?

*Citizen Steven KefasonFlag of Nigeria
@SKefason
Welcome to the zoo where human lives has no value.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by KwaraRat: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Soya beans soup

That thing has so much cyanide that it will blind you, make you impotent and finally kill you.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Ojiofor: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fragility6:

Do you know that, there are many innocent persons in prison who were either framed up or was at a wrong place at a wrong time?
You maybe a victim tomorrow.

336 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Fragility6: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ojiofor:

Do you know that, there are many innocent persons in prison who were either framed up or was at a wrong place at a wrong time?
You maybe a victim tomorrow.
The bad guys are more n i can neva be a victim

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by jimyjames(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
The prisoners should be greatful , there are millions of almejiris out there who dont even have this type of soup to eat, as disgusting as it looks

Arrewa knows better lol

7 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by johnmartus(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
What about the NYSC food. In 2005 then I can't eat their food. I bought food throughout the camp finished.

8 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by aristocratic5(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dis is poisonous
Some dogs No go eat dis food

6 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by BlackfireX: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
When the nemesis of voting for APC ..... still follow you to the prison.... No hidding place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by poiZon: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fragility6:
80percent of the inmates in Nigerian correctional facilities r awaiting trial inmates.
Most of the AT inmates r there for crimes they know nothing about.
Nobody wakes up to commit crime.

43 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by iammo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
BlackfireX:
When the nemesis of voting for APC ..... still follow you to the prison.... No hidding place.

APC stalwart don't get prison time, and the ones in prison gets presidential pardon just like Buhari did in Kano

6 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Fragility6: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
poiZon:

80percent of the inmates in Nigerian correctional facilities r awaiting trial inmates.
Most of the AT inmates r there for crimes they know nothing about.
Nobody wakes up to commit crime.
How old are you now dat u think some people don't wake up to do crime? Some people are breathing crime as a means of livelihood

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by IDeyNL: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
johnmartus:
What about the NYSC food. In 2005 then I can't eat their food. I bought food throughout the camp finished.

I doubt you went through NYSC.

You don't seem like someone who even did OND in a polytechnic

34 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Dreiwizzy: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fragility6:

Everyone should be punished because of the so-called bad boys population? Have you ever been opportuned to be in prison yard??

11 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Fragility6: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Everyone should be punished because of the so-called bad boys population? Have you ever been opportuned to be in prison yard??
Wen did i say evrybdy should be punished? You dat is typing are u in prison?

2 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fragility6:
pray not to rogun alakoba..

Not all prisoners are guilty!

31 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by hospitality9ja: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
This wan no be soup, na pous. Nigeria is seriously in trouble cry cry
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is the real "pade mi ni igunpa" ...

4 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by slimfit1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fragility6:

I will keep my mouth shut but pray you don't become a victim of the Nigerian police. Even if they are criminals is that how you are supposed to treat them? Book Haram have better food than this and they have cost us millions already.

17 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Asquare84(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Who ask you to commit crime

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Lanretoye(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
they should kuku kii then nah.

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by CaptainMitch: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Keep quiet there, do you know how crazy our justice system is, I almost went to prison for sitting in backseat of a friends car when he quarrelled with a road safety officer, you lack wisdom
Fragility6:

37 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Fragility6: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Keep quiet there, do you know how crazy our justice system is, I almost went to prison for sitting in backseat of a friends car when he quarrelled with a road safety officer, you lack wisdom
Must u direct ur frustration to me. Sensible pple hav bin voicing dier opinion without bin abusing bt u the unfortunate one decided to do otherwise. Wey u shift
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by jodeci(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
In all your doings avoid prison in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Ojiofor: 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fragility6:

In most countries of the world they don't treat prisoners like animals unlike in Nigeria.
You don't place someone in prison and starve them to death.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.