Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Audacious I Go Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Audacious I Go Die (1544 Views)

Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Audacious I Go Die by steezzcom: 2:42am On Dec 22, 2010
Joke merchant I Go Die was in Abuja on 12th December to headline a show tagged “I Go Die and friends” which was put together by Ejiro of Dolce Entertainment at silverbird entertainment center Abuja. I Go Die came with a bag full of jokes and was at his wit best.

I Go Die used the opportunity to air his personal opinion about some of his colleagues in the entertainment industry. He had very kind words for 2face but wasn’t so nice to D’banj. He took some serious swipes at D’banj, describing him as selfish. I Go Die see 2face as a very humble and generous fellow who has helped many in the industry especially the upcoming ones but sees D’banj as a complete opposite.

“2face is the baba and remains the baba. As big as and as talented as 2face is, he still helps upcoming artist to rise in the industry by featuring on their tracks and each time he does he gives you a hit. But for D’banj, no way, he’s only interested in himself and mohit”.
He went further to make a caricature of D’banj’s manhood.

“forget all that kokolet, mamalet and koboko things he says, there’s nothing major between his legs. It’s all a scam that he’s been using to deceive girls and when they finally enter the place and come out, they’ll start yarbing him behind his back. D’banj is my friend and I’ve seen it so I know. The thing there is as small as this my small finger. I like the fact that this show is being recorded because I don’t care who sees it or hear it. Somebody has to say it the way it really is.”

He didn’t stop there. He equally took a swipe at those who had the opportunity to help when he was trying to come up but didn’t.

“I’ll keep telling people to help those they meet on their way up cos they might need them in future. Just like when I was coming up, many acts that had the chance to help me rather blocked my way. I don’t want to name names but some of those people today I end shows for them. ”

Re: The Audacious I Go Die by Osama10(m): 2:48am On Dec 22, 2010
Funny always.
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by favouredjb(f): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2010
i hope dbanj wont take it personal, but come to think of it,he's right about him not featuring in non mohits tracks

methinks its deliberate
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by philip0906(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2010
I just hope this is part of his normal jokes,else. . . grin grin grin
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by babyme1(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2010
Not funny angry
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by tosinaded(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2010
my best naija comedian
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by MrCork3: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2010
who is this skinnny looking P SQUA wannna be IBO crackhead,

Just by loookin his picture, I bet on £5 he cannt spek english (no ofeinse)
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by MrCork3: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2010
very ugly loookin boy, he look like toooth pig (no oofensie, coz i mean it in a good way) angry
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^ Just shut up will you? Thank you! cool cool
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by slap1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Just shut up will you? Thank you! cool cool
I tire for this ishi aki!
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by MrCork3: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ Just shut up will you? Thank you!  cool  cool

sweery i will shut up, only becoz u r s.e,x,x.x.y tongue
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by MeGaStReEt: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
Who want D'banj in his or her song anyways
Re: The Audacious I Go Die by Mobinga: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2010
Small Penis? shocked shocked Like Wande, Like D'banj, Like Mo'hits

(1) (Reply)

My Weeding Pics. . . / Beyonce And Me In A Picture / Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Welcome A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.