Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) (80154 Views)

Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / [video] Coronavirus Scare In Ghana As German Collapses In Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mad man.... We Blacks and crook mentality enh grin grin person wey dey suppose slap that cough from him body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by smiliyB(f): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
damesilver:
The jam-packed bus should be a point of reflection for we that worship the advanced countries.
Exactly, after they'll say nah only naija dey jam pack...
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by AOB1: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by macanthony25(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
NomzyJust:

After the second goal ' it's a red letter day in Manchesterrrr'.

If I'm not watching Man Utd play, I am watching to listen to match commentary. Those guys are so good with their mother tongue.

you are right bro, they add sauce to the game grin

A red-Letter day, Scott Mc Tominaaay...Ederson stay to hide, it's Solskjaer's day to look to Paradise and say I've done a double over the Neighbours grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by princety24(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
showafrica:
Sth is.wrong with the black man, the brain is automatically wired to deceive people, i don laugh tire.

We can't come and kee awasef noni!!! grin
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by JasonBoss: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Garlic mixed with Antimatter cure's CoviD19.

Douchebag
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Smart fellow.
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
What is smart about that, he is acting like a baby,and you say it is smart lol, smart people are making technology, this one is behaving like a baby and thinks he is smart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
What is smart about that, he is acting like a baby,and you say it is smart lol, smart people are making technology, this one is behaving like a baby and thinks he is smart

How do you know he's not making technology in addition to getting a whole row of seats all to himself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why should he even be joking with something like corona virus, to him now, it is a Joke, why can't he be sensitive, that disease has killed many, And is it smart to drive people away from a seat, by using the fear people have about disease, if he is smart may be he can use that energy to do something positive that will help others apart from himself.
RisenPhoenix:

How do you know he's not making technology in addition to getting a whole row of seats all to himself?
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Why should he even be joking with something like corona virus, to him now, it is a Joke, why can't he be sensitive, that disease has killed many, And is it smart to drive people away from a seat, by using the fear people have about disease, if he is smart may be he can use that energy to do something positive that will help others apart from himself.

It is not a joke. He's using it to get a seat.

In any case, he didn't tell anyone he has coronavirus. They just assumed it themselves. What sin did he commit?
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
That seat he is doing that rubbish for, many people over there do not even want to sit on it, i don't understand why he is desperate to sit down, and he must invent a baby drama to get it, I don't even sit when i am in the bus or train I use it to exercise and stay fit and strong and it does not mean anything to me, for example the sit mostly is for the elderly and girls
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
We have poor mentality, we do not think about others, only myself, imagine, he has to act like a child to get seat that many people leave so that the elderly and women can sit on it, or the sick, please black man should be more matured
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Many people were standing and even enjoying standing it was only that man that decided to act like a child that was different
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
I watched a video, of many teenage black boys kicking a girl in public or black american teenagers, to them they are strong and wise to treat a girl in public that way, i notice our children are losing moral values, are becoming self centered
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by Litmus: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I watched a video, of many teenage black boys kicking a girl in public or black american teenagers, to them they are strong and wise to treat a girl in public that way, i notice our children are losing moral values, are becoming self centered

Yeah, that was a terrible, shameful video. It’s bad enough that individuals that consider themselves males see nothing cowardly in ganging up one person in a fight let alone ganging up on a girl. This ganging up on one person phenomena is especially common in the West. I remember my first street fight in Nigeria, having only just return from UK where I schooled. Me and a couple of friends got ourselves involved in a fight with a huge group of teens our age about ten or more of them. I feared for my life that day but was surprised when the large group of the Nigerians stood back and let three of them fight three of us. Therefore, we fought three on three. This would never have happened abroad. In the West, my friends and I would have been set upon by all of them just as that group of boys set upon the little girl. The parents of those boys need Nigeria parenting lessons on how to bring up boys so that the boys are imbued a sense of manly timbre and calibre. It’s part of the responsibility of black boys and men to protect or and be there for black girls and women that are the most oppressed in this world.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by Officermuchacho: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
hmm

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by lastchild: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
The guy purposely chance all of them
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmmmm, he should not be joking with corona virus o.
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by WaywardSon(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
Garlic mixed with Antimatter cure's CoviD19.
you have absolutely no right to be this beautiful. How may I reach you?
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by ChineduBato: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Social Media Manager (Intern) at 4ITAFRICA

4ITAFRICA offers comprehensive and scalable financial and consulting services for project ideas that are in alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). 4ITAFRICA, as an impact investment organization, is primarily targeted at solving Africa's most pressing problems such as unemployment, high rate of poverty, low quality education, among many other socially demanding issues.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager (Intern)
About The Internship Program
The internship program is set to support undergraduate students with employability skills necessary to work with a goal driven team in the Communications and the Business Strategy and Partnership departments.
The program is unpaid and will run for a period of 6 months, it is primarily designed to give practical insights into how you can have hands-on experience in your chosen career.
Requirements
Applicants must:
Be an undergraduate student from any tertiary institution in Nigeria
Be ready to multi-task and also be a good team player
Have the ability to work independently with no or minimal supervision
Be willing to learn and show positive attitude to work.

The Benefits
Our interns will be trained on the strategies of communication / media relations (and / or the techniques involved in business strategy and analysis) by experts in the field.
Interns will have the opportunity to work, meet with and learn from great minds in the industry.
Certificate of Appreciation and Thank You gift package will be sent to the interns, shortly after the program.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Click here to apply: https://www.doublemanonline.com.ng/2020/03/social-media-manager-intern-at-4itafrica.html?m=1
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Busolababby1:
Running when nothing dey chase am
You can imagine that!
Re: Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) by Xclusiveme: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2020
Why do i find this funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.