Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Is It Because We're Igbo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Because We're Igbo (1495 Views)

The Condom Burst And We're Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Because We're Igbo by HazardAwka(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mrs Onyeka Cries Out After Lagos Govt
Destroyed Her Husband Properties Even With
The Right Documentation
Mrs Onyeka Who Was Heartbroken By
What Lagos State Government Did To Her
Husband's Property Wrote: "To The Nigerian
Government, YOU ARE WICKED,
WICKEEEEEEEED. The World Is Indeed Full Of
Some Men With Wicked Heart!
"How Can You Decide To PullA House Built
And Fully Furnished By A Man's Hard Earned
Money. You Killed A Man And His Family By
This Action.
"Please Look Into This Matter And Bring
Everyone Involved To JUSTICE!! This House
Is Located In Sliver Point Estate Ajah Badore,
Lagos State. The Government Claims To
Own The Land Which Rightfully Belongs To
My Husband And I With Authentic
Documents To Prove It."--- Mrs Onyeka
Cries Out For Help

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by Tomiwa69(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ehya
Next time build it in ur village and Stop complaining Bout other Government policies

1 Like

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by ziegurf(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
....you will still go and build another one this time it will be your last card, imagine the type of house you built in Yoruba land do you think they will be happy with you and that type of house
maybe you don't have this kind of structure in your father's compound at home

it seems you people never understand these Yoruba's and their games against the Igbos

....how many Yoruba and Hausa people built a single house in Igbo land like the Igbos are building indiscriminately

5 Likes

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Keep on building beautiful houses in the waste lands so that the sub human natives of that land can pull it down due to their inbuilt envy and hatred.
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ardar:
Keep on building beautiful houses in the waste lands so that the sub human natives of that land can pull it down due to their inbuilt envy and hatred.
Don't mind them.
I just tire.
Ojukwu warned them severally but they never listened and still not harkening to his words.

IGBOS always want to be more NIGERIAN than every other Nigerian, who sees nothing good in this country's unity.
They always want to have similar relaxation they deserve to get in their villages from other places.

Until, they start waking up to realize how much they, the IGBOS need to invest in the EAST.

It's high Time, IGBOS woke up and held their Useless Governors accountable, on service delivery towards ROADS, healthcare and Light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:
....you will still go and build another one this time it will be your last card, imagine the type of house you built in Yoruba land do you think they will be happy with you and that type of house

it seems you people never understand these Yoruba's and their games against the Igbos

....how many Yoruba and Hausa people built a single house in Igbo land like the Igbos are building indiscriminately
Nothing stops you from building houses in a particular region of your choice.
The only caution is buy from registered agencies that specialize in the buying of landed properties and sale of properties and real estate owners

2 Likes

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by ziegurf(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Nothing stops you from building houses in a particular region of your choice.
The only caution is buy from registered agencies that specialize in the buying of landed properties and sale of properties and real estate owners

Yeah it's true, but why are Yorubas are not buying and building in Igbo land

...or are you telling me there are no registered real estate companies in Igbo land
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by OlawaleBammie: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:

Actually we want dem to develop the west, besides, sebi dem say lagos is no man's land,?? why has it turned to yoruba land all of a sudden??

1 Like

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by OlawaleBammie: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:

Yeah it's true, but why are Yorubas are not buying and building in Igbo land

...or are you telling me there are no registered real estate companies in Igbo land

See, jokes apart, am a yoruba as well and i lives and works in south south, if i want to build ous today it wil b in my region, i wil always consider the west above every other places,

have u heard a yoruba adage with says "ile labo simi oko" wich mean u can always hav the full rest u deserve in ur home after a hectic working day in d farm.

How wil i live my region and be developing another region wen no b say a dey craze?

If we dig deep now we wil find out dat this victim doesnt have a plot of land in his region oo, (but dey can wilfully develop another man's land to turn it to a no man's land)dem go soon wise sha.
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by ziegurf(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Actually we want dem to develop the west, besides, sebi dem say lagos is no man's land,?? why has it turned to yoruba land all of a sudden??

I grew in Ibadan so I understood all Yoruba tricks

...omo Yoruba logbon ju l'arin gbogbo awon omo naijeria

Olawale elenu suya.....grin

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by OlawaleBammie: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:

I grew in Ibadan so I understood all Yoruba tricks

...omo Yoruba logbon ju l'arin gbogbo awon omo naijeria

Olawale elenu suya.....grin

Ahahahahaa, i dont know why ur statement sound funny to me.

But since u grew up in IBADAN den i respect you, u should b considered one of our siblings na, u re fully yoruba, ewedurian by blood grin

soo we share the trick together
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by ziegurf(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See, jokes apart, am a yoruba as well and i lives and works in south south, if i want to build ous today it wil b in my region, i wil always consider the west above every other places,

have u heard a yoruba adage with says "ile labo simi oko" wich mean u can always hav the full rest u deserve in ur home after a hectic working day in d farm.

How wil i live my region and be developing another region wen no b say a dey craze?

If we dig deep now we wil find out dat this victim doesnt have a plot of land in his region oo, (but dey can wilfully develop another man's land to turn it to a no man's land)dem go soon wise sha.

...omo eke niwo, n'ibo l'onje south south in your 4 cardinal points don't worry karma is coming grin
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by ziegurf(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahahaa, i dont know why ur statement sound funny to me.

But since u grew up in IBADAN den i respect you, u should b considered one of our siblings na, u re fully yoruba, ewedurian by blood grin

soo we share the trick together

....odeh grin
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by OlawaleBammie: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:

...omo eke niwo, n'ibo l'onje south south in your 4 cardinal points don't worry karma is coming grin

Which kama?, kama ko, kamba ni

weda na by force to build in a strangers land, i said a no dey do. ahh

1 Like

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by OlawaleBammie: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:

....odeh grin
This is actually a Name of one particular region
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by ziegurf(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Don't mind them.
I just tire.
Ojukwu warned them severally but they never listened and still not harkening to his words.

IGBOS always want to be more NIGERIAN than every other Nigerian, who sees nothing good in this country's unity.
They always want to have similar relaxation they deserve to get in their villages from other places.

Until, they start waking up to realize how much they, the IGBOS need to invest in the EAST.

It's high Time, IGBOS woke up and held their Useless Governors accountable, on service delivery towards ROADS, healthcare and Light.

Uche gi diya....onye oma

.....in fact take one drop grin

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by Godons1: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
But I thought Igbo claimed that Lagos is no man's land?

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by ziegurf(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

This is actually a Name of one particular region

....there is no region in the planet earth called "south south" if not that Obasanjo created that word in order to deceive Cross river, rivers, bayalsa, akwa ibom and co, so they can feel separated from the South East where they belong to,
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by ziegurf(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Godons1:
But I thought Igbo claimed that Lagos is no man's land?

....who's this fellow, Wale wa nibi

seems you've gathered your kinsmen for me abi grin
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by Godons1: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:

E pain this Igbo MUSLIM well. grin grin grin

Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by OlawaleBammie: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:

....there is no region in the planet earth called "south south" if not that Obasanjo created that word in order to deceive Cross river, rivers, bayalsa, akwa ibom and co, so they can feel separated from the South East where they belong to,

And how is dat supposed to be our own problem??, na una region, na una sabi, na una get una disunity.

but i tink area like delta and edo is part of south south na
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by OlawaleBammie: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
ziegurf:

Noo, he just said the truth na, i hate hearing dat sentence as well...."lagos is a no man's land wen we all know its a yorubas enclaves. grin
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by frozen70(f): 4:58am On Mar 10, 2020
Tomiwa69:
Ehya
Next time build it in ur village and Stop complaining Bout other Government policies

Stop it naw
Re: Is It Because We're Igbo by Godons1: 6:12am On Mar 10, 2020
ziegurf:

Cry me a River.

The Niger Deltan is South South. Remain in your tiny and underdeveloped Region (East).

(1) (Reply)

Debunking The Myth Of The Hebrew Women Delivery / Can An Adopted Son Marry His Sister? / Worst Dad Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.