Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season (2988 Views)

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by bright007(f): 3:09am On Dec 22, 2010
Hi which team do u think will win the uefa champions league for this season.pls no sentiment,give it to d club dat u think deserves to win it.As for me I think I it is bercelona cos of the current form of their players
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by hkk(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
barcelona of course
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 24, 2010
Barça are the favourites. When they sneeze, clubs like Mardrid, chelsea, Arsenal, Man u, inter, milan, bayern, catches cold. They will lose first to fear. Up Barça!
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by switdick(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
Pulèase!! The Real club defines the word champion by its name alone, give it 2d merengue§,d blanc0s, madridstaR 4LIFE,sorry catalans we tlkin about CHAMPIONS here not the clasico'!
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by manmustwac(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
I bow for you guys una no know say thatTottenham are going to win the competition
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by usbcable(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2010
Fc Coppenhagen grin
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by Phate07(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2010

Chelsea! cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by manmustwac(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2010
^^^ u talking of the same chelsea that are having problems trying to win a game at the moment? Una better get rid of that witch called emeraldo (or whatever his name is) coz since the guy land chelsea have been going downhill.
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by abrahym(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2011
I tip man united
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by Orton10(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2011
Phate07:

Chelsea! cheesy

Lol, in ur dreams.
abrahym:

I tip man united
Yes ooooooooooo00000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by Dano4real(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2011
looking at d current form, its either Barcelona or Madrid, but i think i will giv it 2 madrid cos they are on fire at d moment cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by SamMilla1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
sentiments apart, man u will blend together in a few months and take the cup.
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by Bimffo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
This season, I am tipping Liverpool for the trophy.
Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
^^^^^

Re: Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season by Haywhymido(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
I say

CHELSEA!!!

(1) (Reply)

Stamford Bridge The Land Of Victory / Moderator Needed To Post Real Madrid And Barcelona Match Threads / Napoli Bid 15million Euros For Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.