Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Do Wholesale In E-commerce - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Do Wholesale In E-commerce (556 Views)

We Do Wholesale Supply Of Revlon Colorstay Foundation At Best Prices. / How To Become A Franchisee In E Commerce? / I Want To Do Wholesale But What Should I Do In E Commerce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Wholesale In E-commerce by yiyu297400632: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
C: hi, allen, the weather is good today, how is your business?

A: Yes, the weather is good and the business is okay, but we first know if we can get low-priced goods, the kind of goods that can be cleared?

C: Of course you can, as long as you find great price / wholesales on FBCnia, you can find all the clearance or low-priced products.

A: Then how can I find it?

C: Just go to the Google play store to download FBCnia, then go to youtube to watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrfZ2GedE9s

A: Is it that simple?

C: Of course, you can also pay locally.

A: Okay, thank you. I'll download it now and see the relevant manufacturers.

C: No thanks.

If you are interesting the function ,that download the FBCnia app in the google play storeļ¼Œor whatsapp 0706 595 5650
Youtube Address:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cmd.panomall

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Programme / Plastic Tube Container Companies In Nigeria. / (lady J. Computers) Bulk Sms Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.