Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,662 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Which Digital Satellites Service Do You Preferably Use And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Digital Satellites Service Do You Preferably Use And Why? (348 Views)

Pls Recommend A Good Action Series For Me. Shooting Preferably / Canon 7d Uk Use And 18-135mm And 75-300mm Urgently For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Digital Satellites Service Do You Preferably Use And Why? by godwingenesis472(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Today,they're many satellite broadcasting networks such as dstv,gotv,mytv and many others.
But,which do you use and why?

Personally, I prefer dstv to other providers,because its coverage is really broad and one can get to watch interesting movies.

Let's share our experiences, as well as learn about other goodies we may not know...

Re: Which Digital Satellites Service Do You Preferably Use And Why? by LearnITsmash(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
I use Non as the internet has made content watching so much easier and way better than whatever dstv could ever give me
Re: Which Digital Satellites Service Do You Preferably Use And Why? by godwingenesis472(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Wow,seriously?
How about in times when you want to watch movies that could take lots of gigabyte to enjoy fully without any buffering issues?

LearnITsmash:
I use Non as the internet has made content watching so much easier and way better than whatever dstv could ever give me
Re: Which Digital Satellites Service Do You Preferably Use And Why? by LearnITsmash(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
godwingenesis472:
Wow,seriously?
How about in times when you want to watch movies that could take lots of gigabyte to enjoy fully without any buffering issues?

Dude I'm the king of movies, I spend close to 80 to 100gb getting movies, it's a normal thing for me to download full Blu-ray movies and I'm even going up to 4K Ultra HD movies soon cool
Re: Which Digital Satellites Service Do You Preferably Use And Why? by scoundrel(f): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
godwingenesis472:
Today,they're many satellite broadcasting networks such as dstv,gotv,mytv and many others.
But,which do you use and why?

Personally, I prefer dstv to other providers,because its coverage is really broad and one can get to watch interesting movies.

Let's share our experiences, as well as learn about other goodies we may not know...
You made the right choice. No other service in the country matches their offering.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Netflix App For 2k / Download Movie: Extraction (2020) / My Top Secrets Season Final Full Movie - Mercy Johnson 2020 Latest Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.