Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you (496 Views)

A Good Christian God-centric Lady Ready To Settle Down In Osun State / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you by isbir(m): 5:49am On Dec 22, 2010
Do you need the contact of beautiful and
romancing ladies ready to go
out with you this christmas season ? if YES
you will get the full details of any lady of your
choice, just describe the type of lady and we
would get them for you.

They are plenty in our database requesting they
want to meet and catch total fun with new folks.

Specify whether tall, moderate or portable girl,
fair, Chocolate or Black and Shine and they are
very romancing and sexy indeed

They are anxious to meet you this season
For enquiries contact us on christmaxfun@gmail.com
Don't miss this for anything.
Re: Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you by tommi34475: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2010
HABA ! THIS IS PIMPING NOW, shocked

DECADENCE angry
Re: Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you by rhodemma: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2010
HABA ! THIS IS PIMPING NOW,

DECADENCE

i totally agree
Re: Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you by udennaa: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ajo ife!
Re: Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you by Dsense(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2010
See wahala oooooo
Re: Christmas Ladies Available ready to go out with you by MMM2(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2010
i need 5 LADIES 4 de xmaz how much will dey cost. Ope de goods will be ready by 2morrow.

(1) (Reply)

Lukin 4 A Date / Home Alone; Need A Companion / I Can Make You Happy If You Are Shy And Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.