Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Scam Scam Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Scam Scam (818 Views)

Is Fintoch A Scam? Scam Reviews . What You Should Know / Scam!! Scam!! Scam!!! Eko Courier And Concierge Are Scammers. / Minebtc Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Scam Scam by opemite: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is to notify the general public that have been scammed today by one melison investment which claim to be genuine and register with efcc, but after i invested 70,000 i do not here back from them.
This the account number i payed to:-
Momoh Wahab
Acc NO:2268143592 OR
bank:Zenith Bank
Joshua God's will
Acc no:06000022128
Eco Bank
His number 07034297959
Re: Scam Scam Scam by SUPERPACK: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Those who fail to learn from the MMM scheme scam only have themselves to blame.
Re: Scam Scam Scam by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
My first question to you is; where have you ever heard of any business or enterprise registering with EFCC?

Does EFCC look or sound like CAC to you??

In fact, how old are you sef?

You're investing such big amount of money and you never bothered to do physical assessment of the introducing company.. You never tried to know where their office is located and also tried visiting the place.

You never did an google search about them to see their online reputation and also meet people who have done business with them before and affirm to their operations.

As if all that wasn't enough, you still had to go and pay 70grand into a private account. If they are truly registered, why the hell didn't you ask for their official company's bank details...?
All these are what constitutes to keeping yourself safe from scammers.

Now you're here saying you've been scammed, why won't you when you're so dumb.

Well, I believe you've learnt your lesson. Be careful next time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Ecommerce Company That Pays You Every 10 Days,& Gives You Free Products Also / Protesters Storm Federal High Court Over Alleged SHOPRITE Copyright Infringement / Just In: Fire Guts Access Bank At Lawanson, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.