Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' (31863 Views)

Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu / How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by mantosa(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2020
Popularly known as ST, Seyi Tinubu is a cool headed gentleman with a topnotch sense of humour that draws people effortlessly to himself. He spoke with our correspondent Ifesinachi Nwadike on his journey so far, both as a businessman and as a family man.

“My name is Oluwaseyi Tinubu, I was born and bred in Lagos State. I am the CEO and one of the co-founders of Loatsad Media; I’m a husband, a father and a friend to few.

I had my secondary education in Nigeria before moving to England at the age of 9 at which point I went to a boarding school in the UK till I was 18 before moving to the States to obtain a degree in Business Admin. and Political Science at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. I moved back to the UK for my LLB at Buckingham University and returned to Nigeria to attend Law School and was called to Bar in 2013. Then I moved back to the UK again to get my Masters in Law (LLM) before coming back to Nigeria to work.” He informed us.

Asked if he was overprotected as a child, especially during the days of his father’s reign, Seyi Tinubu noted that his parents weren’t too strong handed in overprotecting him and his siblings but were at the same time not pampered because of their father’s status. He recalled how his parents made sure they did their dishes. According to him, their parents did this to make sure they did not lose sight of who they truly were and where they were coming from.

Taking questions on how his father’s life and successes influenced his decision to be financially independent and successful, Seyi Tinubu agreed that his father’s lifestyle was a model for him, noting that his father led an exemplary life that encouraged him to aspire to be great too. According to him, the biggest investment or inheritance any father should leave for his children is a good name, which he believes would smoothen the children’s path when they begin to undertake their own journey, adding that such was his case even as he took the good home training he had with him to wherever he went, a background that has seen to his own success.

Source: https://tushmagazine.com.ng/you-have-achieved-once-you-are-able-to-start-a-business-seyi-tinubu/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by chatinent: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Hope no bi Tinubu son?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by iCauseTrouble: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by ignitewatch(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Good
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Skyfornia(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2020
He is doing well

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by MorataFC: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Half-baked journalism
How is the write up relate to the topic

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Jh0wsef(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Exactly! there's nothing as comfortable as being your boss! Shoutout to all Entrepreneurs in Nigeria.

But remember, your business / brand is not complete without good branding to get your audience.. Let us brand your business for you, hit up for your simply yet classy logos, flyers, business cards etc.

Check out more of my designs smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5586025/hey-check-out-designs

15 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by money121(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Jh0wsef(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yes.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by amSammie(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
No lies
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by YovvInteriors(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oh well..

Contact me for POP Ceiling Design at affordable rate

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Midas01: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Okay
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by OlawaleBammie: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
What type of business plss
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by bigpicture001: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
chatinent:
Hope no bi Tinubu son?

He is the one his dad is grooming the next governor of Lagos after sanwo olu first term

13 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by ThatFairGuy: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
No one should venture Tinubu's hatred on this INNOCENT son of his. Keep your hatred to your head

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by bigpicture001: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Skyfornia:
He is doing well

A zombie spotted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by iammo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
cool
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Next governor of lagos state. If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by blowjob: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Perfecttouchade: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hmm..owo omo baba tinubu. ST on the race for Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by danduchi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oya na..Someone is trying to nurture a political career by romancing the media with how successful you've become with help of Lagos money. Your father needs to clean his teeth and arrange his dentition before he can become our president.. We can't finish having a dullard president and next with colored and bad dentition.. Ehen how are those bullion vans sef?

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by kilonshele101(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
"I had my secondary education in Nigeria before moving to England at the age of 9... "

I love this guy, he started secondary education at the age of 3

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by DEROX: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin Seyi tinubu Gbogbo Lagos ohun loju eko asiwaju son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nice,I have effective tea for hypertension, diabetes, arthritis tea with ointment, money back guaranteed,my contact is on my profile
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Bbbwings: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
Of course
When you have bullion vans dropping capital for your venture.
Tueh
Nl don't just start a business for the sake of it.
What am I saying sef
Most Nigerian buinessmen are retailers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by NaijaMutant(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Son of a thief

Is also a thief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by SweetCunt97(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
I was once a salary earner but found no joy in it... Couldn't give anyone money worthwhile so I had to think outside the box... I simply rushed to Aliexpress and bought some products and started selling here and never looked back. It's cool to b able to make 100k within 2 weeks without spending ur savings on transportation and lunches..

11 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by NubianX: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew... Rubbish post!!!

It should have been, you have achieved once you were born with a silver spoon!

angry...

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Donvictor2015: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
You're on point sir. My 55k salary drains to 6k every time I'm paid at the middle of the month. I pray God help me start a biz no matter how small it is.

12 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by powerhouse3(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
well spoken...
but I know or its packaging for 2023

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by SweetCunt97(f): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
danduchi:
Oya na.. Your father needs to clean his teeth and arrange his dentition before he can become our president.. We can't finish having a dullard president and next with colored and bad dentition.. Ehen how are those bullion vans sef?
Now this your comment is quite funny

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
chatinent:
Hope no bi Tinubu son?
seyi tinubu, oun loju Eko.
That's the eyes of Lagos u are looking at right there

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Popular Gwarimpa, Abuja Market On Fire. / Economic Crisis: Five Banks’ Profit Drop By N54bn / Obi Iyiegbu And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.