Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (4322 Views)

Mr Eazi’s International Passport Seized By U.S Embassy / The Best Of Celebrity Twerk Dancer Shallymhiz / Dammy Krane Freed By U.S Court Of Fraud Charges (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bigmoney88: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: . by scoundrel(f): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2020
The article is inconsistent: in one paragraph it says “gang raped” and in another “gang harassed”. She’s a cutie, though, it’s why those big bad men in uniform did whatever it was. Okay, now that I’ve read the full story a second time I’ve seen it. I always thought peeing on one’s self deterred rapists. Now I’ve seen the effort is futile since 1. They don’t care. 2. They’ll penetrate other orifices. I bet they busted her for a prostitution ring, it’s the only reason they’ll treat her like dirt.
Re: . by Shaprara: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2020
There should be a footage of the room where she was taken , if the footage is ever released everyone would see she's lying that's if the camera is not turned off by the way, if it was no one would believe her as the officers can just deny it.
Re: . by Mateen1000: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gang-raped or G*ng-Bang

Two different things abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by purples25(f): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
This is very sad.
Re: . by GhostGhost(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Shaprara:
There should be a footage of the room where she was taken , if the footage is ever released everyone would see she's lying that's if the camera is not turned off by the way, if it was no one would believe her as the officers can just deny it.
Due to the number of false rape accusations bro most folks don't believe women anymore, many of them tend to lie or accuse men of raping them if they don't get what they want so nowadays its all about evidence. Personally I don't believe her, I think maybe she tried to use pussy and get the hell out of dodge but it didn't work out so she termed it rape. Most men have been incarcerated because of such.

2 Likes

Re: . by techberry(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
If they truly did all these to her, then the so called Border Agents should be punished... But first if all the said allegation is true why don't she take legal actions right at the time it happened, she would have had better chance of defending the claim, unless she is making the story up anyway.
Re: . by Ekemeze: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: . by GamalNasser: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
She is lying
Re: . by dangotesmummy: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hmnnn

Security personnels are closet r@pists..the only difference is that they're being closely monitored by Prying eyes and the expectations of their jobs
Re: . by Iceyjays(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
GhostGhost:
Due to the number of false rape accusations bro most folks don't believe women anymore, many of them tend to lie or accuse men of raping them if they don't get what they want so nowadays its all about evidence. Personally I don't believe her, I think maybe she tried to use pussy and get the hell out of dodge but it didn't work out so she termed it rape. Most men have been incarcerated because of such.
Don't trust these hoes

1 Like

Re: . by foxxydude: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mateen1000:
Gang-raped or G*ng-Bang

Two different things abeg grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by FiremanP(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Chai!! See fresh fish wey dem grill grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Hotspotbro(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
If na nigeria.....
U will be hearing.
Madam, this ur waist is not a waste
Re: . by Hotspotbro(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hotspotbro:
If na nigeria.....
U will be hearing.
Madam, this ur waist is not a waste
and she'll be like (smiling) thank you.
Officer:wont you drop something (winks)...
Re: . by falcon01: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
she ugly, but God damn she freaking hot!
Re: . by Bonebreaker(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't blame them look at this wonderful thing..... Say no to rape though

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Family Jumps On Nick Minaj's $10k #Megatronchallenge, She Reacts / See What Poco Lee Send To Donjazzy For Him To Marry / Na Until He Give You Belle”: Many Warn Actress Chioma Nwaoha Over Loved-up Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.