Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer (1705 Views)

MTN Momo Hack: The Dangerous Aspect Of Programming No One Tells You About / The Secrets Of Programming That Only 5% Of Programmer's Know / Mathematics As Backbone Of Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by pajosh(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
SILICON VALLEY

Well, watching of movies for some programmers may be once in a blue moon at least am a victim but ... I spent time watching this movie from season 1 to season 6 ... And the lessons in that movie is limitless ... Whenever am watching it I don't count it as a leisure Time I actually see it as a lesson period because the movie exposed everything you need to know about programming

In the Business and also the Coding aspect

Try it Out ...

Even Bill gates recommended it...

N/B ... Data structures and algorithms sections returns tomorrow ... Sorry for the inconvenience

Pappy J

1 Like

Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by TechCapon(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
pajosh:
SILICON VALLEY

Well, watching of movies for some programmers may be once in a blue moon at least am a victim but ... I spent time watching this movie from season 1 to season 6 ... And the lessons in that movie is limitless ... Whenever am watching it I don't count it as a leisure Time I actually see it as a lesson period because the movie exposed everything you need to know about programming

Try it Out ...

N/B ... Data structures and algorithms sections returns tomorrow ... Sorry for the inconvenience

Pappy J
lol. Okay I'll check it out
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by codeigniter(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2020
It is must watch for tech entrepreneurs not necessarily programmers and it kind of explain much
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by Chuky7(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2020
Richard and the crew...love the series...
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:59pm On May 08, 2020
Movie or series
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2020
Yeah. Silicon Valley is dope. You all should watch Steve Jobs and Mr Robot too.
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by Anonime1105(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2020
I just started the series and am loving it
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by pajosh(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2020
Anonime1105:
I just started the series and am loving it

Nice ... Are you a programmer
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by Anonime1105(m): 12:36pm On May 09, 2020
pajosh:

Nice ... Are you a programmer

Am still a beginner.
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by pajosh(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2020
Anonime1105:

Am still a beginner.
okk .. when did you start??
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by adedking(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
Awesome series. I learnt a lot from it
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by Anonime1105(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2020
pajosh:

okk .. when did you start??

Couple of weeks back
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by pajosh(m): 5:50am On May 10, 2020
Anonime1105:

Couple of weeks back
Good job bro ... Weldone
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by Anonime1105(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2020
pajosh:

Good job bro ... Weldone

Thanks man
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by bet9ja(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2020
pajosh:
SILICON VALLEY

Try it Out ...

Pappy J
it's not a Netflix. Where do I get access to the original series
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by pajosh(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2020
bet9ja:
it's not a Netflix. Where do I get access to the original series

https://www.naijgreen.com/silicon-valley-season-1-6-complete-720p-hdtv-all-episodes/

check d link ... not tested but I think the link is valid
Re: The Secrets Of Programming : That Movie You Muuuusssttt Watch As A Programmer by remi4ever(m): 12:05am On May 11, 2020
I've just had time for the first 3 episodes.

Gigs at hand won't give me time..

But, it's a really good watch.

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial On How To Create A Web App From Scratch In 8 Parts / How To Deobfuscate .net Exe File | .net Deobfuscate / Football Trials In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.