Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,579 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: (1348 Views)

Nim Induction / Nim Induction / Nim Induction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: by dollyfil(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2007
Hello nairalanders,

Pls does anyone have information about the NIM induction supposedly coming up on thursday 7th june.
Pls who are those eligible to be inducted on thursday? i wrote my NIM/NYSC exam last year December and checked my result online i passed but i wasnt informed of the induction.

The induction fee is N9000 to be paid b4 d induction, i'm confused as to whether to pay or not since i dont know if i'm to be inducted.

Pls anyone with info shd pls inform d house cos i believe i'm not the only one in this shoes.

Thank you.
Re: Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: by wumwum007(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2007
if you wrote and passed the december exams then you are qualified for the induction coming up on thursday just proceed to the bank and make your payment and later go to their head office with the teller where you will be issued with the receipt. You will be admitted to the hall on thursday on presentation of the receipt.
for more information you can reach NIM on this numbers 01-2703498, 01-4617148
Re: Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: by dollyfil(f): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2007
thanks alot for the info. smiley
Re: Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: by innocee: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2007
will i be able 2 collect my certificate after d induction ?cos i wont be there on d day of induction.anybody with useful information?
Re: Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: by Daine(f): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2007
Pls where is the induction taking place?
I live in Benin so i can get dre on tym.
Thanks
Re: Nim Induction On Thursday 7th: by dollyfil(f): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
Induction is in lagos. Unilag multipurpose hall. not sure of the time yet but hope to confirm soon.

Induction fee is N9000 to be paid b4 that day.

(1) (Reply)

Estate Surveyors, Architects, Quantity surveyors Needed At Zenith Bank / Bank Workers To Lose Jobs Over New Year Targets (intercontinental Bank) / Secrets Of Passing Job Apptitude Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.