Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. (1705 Views)

Infinix Hot 8lite For Sale For Very Cheap Price / I Hope Buying This Won't Be A Mistake..... Suggestions Are Allowed / Hot 8lite @IFE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Percaput: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
I just got an Infinix hot 8 lite and im really dissatisfied with the camera quality despite it being 8MP and the way the 5000mah battery drains..Any suggestions on how i can improve those two factors cos its just 4 days old..Thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by theoneJabulani(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Transsion users over to you
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Percaput: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Kingscee:
Maybe your own is fake, I use the same phone as well, mine is 3gig ram and 32gig rom the battery is perfectly good and drain slowly , I bought my own at fine Brothers with one year warranty

its the variant with the 2gig ram and 32gigrom
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Percaput:
I just got an Infinix hot 8 lite and im really dissatisfied with the camera quality despite it being 8MP and the way the 5000mah battery drains..Any suggestions on how i can improve those two factors cos its just 4 days old..Thanks
There is a software update on it, update it sir/ma
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by lacasera14(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2020
The phone over heats too as the battery drains faster. The 2g ram is crap.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Percaput: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:

Thanks for the response..will the update improve the named factors??
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kingscee:
Maybe your own is fake, I use the same phone as well, mine is 3gig ram and 32gig rom the battery is perfectly good and drain slowly , I bought my own at fine Brothers with one year warranty

You said what
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
lacasera14:
The phone over heats too as the battery drains faster. The 2g ram is crap.

Aswr
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kingscee:
What do you mean?

I'm shocked...

Cos I searched for it.... gosh!!!!

I no see am....

(I no dey doubt u)
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Asianjollof007: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ayebaeapretai:
What is he updating?
Everybody is now a phone engineer on nairaland.
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Asianjollof007: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Percaput:

Thanks for the response..will the update improve the named factors??
Updating the phone won't solve anything oga. 8MP back camera can't snap a better picture, the 5K mah too na scam. The phone gets hot and it hangs too, that phone na trash. Update from now till next year, e no fit solve anything.
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kingscee:
Yes you're right, it was a mistake, mine is INFINIX HOT 8, not HOT 8 LITE, mine is Android 9pie and hot 8 lite is Android 7 version
sorry about that

Issorite....

No p

But hot 8 lite is wack
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Percaput: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
went back to where i bought it to swap maybe and they valued it half of the price but was advised to take it to thier carlcare wch i did.. took down the complaints and was askd to chk back on Friday.. Can anything be done really?
Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by MegaPlayBoy: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Percaput:
went back to where i bought it to swap maybe and they valued it half of the price but was advised to take it to thier carlcare wch i did.. took down the complaints and was askd to chk back on Friday.. Can anything be done really?
No. Don't waste your time.
Next time go for other brands that offer real value for cash

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 8lite Users Please Your Suggestions Are Needed. by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Asianjollof007:

What is he updating?
Everybody is now a phone engineer on nairaland.
That is your headache

(1) (Reply)

Itel A56 Unboxing / Samsung Galaxy A54 One Month Used- SOLD / Browse Free OÑ YÖur PÇ WithoÜt ÜsiÑg YØÜr PhoÑe. JÜst With SØftwarÉs . U Nid FrÉÉ PrØ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.