Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa (3955 Views)

UCL: HAHA See What Arsenal Fans Are Doing Because Of Today: Photo / Nigerian Fans Are To Blame For Today's Draw To South Africa / Chelsea Fans Are Too Quiet, - Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2007
UEFA have condemned Liverpool fans as the "worst behaved in Europe".
The Reds supporters were criticised for their role in the crowd chaos at last month's Champions League final against AC Milan in Athens.

There were violent scenes outside the Olympic Stadium as fans — both with and without tickets — battled to get in the ground.

UEFA launched a scathing attack on Liverpool's followers in the aftermath of the match.

And a report due to be released tomorrow by European football's governing body will land another blow.

UEFA president Michel Platini will deliver the results of a four-year investigation to sports minister Richard Caborn in Brussels.

It is understood the report will order Liverpool to improve security checks on supporters who follow the club overseas.

It is based on evidence from undercover police officers and includes 25 incidents involving Reds fans at away games in Europe since 2003.

But Liverpool's Lord Mayor Paul Clark has hit back at the report.

He said: "UEFA appear to be trying to avoid the blame for the disorganisation of the final.

"To make matters worse, instead of looking at their own faults UEFA are blaming the people of Liverpool.

"Saying this is typical of Liverpool fans is unfair and reflects badly on the image of the city."

See http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007250726,00.html

and http://www.football365.com

No be me talk am o, na UEFA! grin grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2007
"How quickly England fans have fallen out of love with a player whose goals did so much to propel their team to the Euro 2004 finals in Portugal. They would probably protest that the scorn is born of statistical analysis: Lampard has not scored for his country for eight matches, a run stretching back to August. There is now a growing lobby against his selection."

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2094661,00.html

No be me talk am oh grin grin

As Wacko Jackson would sing; "Speechless! Speechless!! thats how he makes us feel!!" cheesy cheesy

Say it after me, GERRARD IS THE BEST FOR ENGLAND grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2007
Loyika, did you have to go offtopic? Yeye boy! grin

This thread is about Liverpool's shitty fans and not about gerrard! angry

Mind yourself o! Agbaya! angry grin grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2007
What is your problem with Pool fans

If someone had put something on Blue fans, you would have blown a fuse (You are turning into the Female Akola grin grin grin)

If the report had said UEFA says Chelsea fans are the best, then you would have jumped for joy cheesy cheesy

Oh well!! So UEFA HATE LIVERPOOL (Just a case of Football politicing going on, this same Uefa allowed the shame of Roma with the behaviour of the Roma Police on the Scummy fans, (although it was fun seeing the Scummies getting Battered for nothing at all grin grin You see just being a scummy means you will get battered cheesy cheesy) and the same UEFA have not been able to sort out the ULTRAS tongue Yet Platini wants to punish Liverpool for their failures on the shambles of a Final which they didn't organise properly)

Razorr sometimes you should be able to read between the Lines, like i said if they had accused Chelsea, you would have rained Invectives on Platini. Hmmmmmm!!.

Anyway sha, GERRARD is still the best grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2007
loyika:

Dem get jazz.  grin   grin

loyika:

You are turning into the Female Akola grin grin grin

Mind yourself o.  grin

loyika:

If the report had said UEFA says Chelsea fans are the best, then you would have jumped for joy cheesy cheesy

UEFA doesn't need to say anything. It's obvious that chelsea fans are the best already!  wink

loyika:

Oh well!! So UEFA HATE LIVERPOOL Just a case of Football politicing going on

Says who?   

loyika:

This same Uefa allowed the shame of Roma with the behaviour of the Roma Police on the Scummy fans, (although it was fun seeing the Scummies getting Battered for nothing at all grin grin You see just being a scummy means you will get battered cheesy cheesy)

grin   grin   lipsrsealed

loyika:

Razorr sometimes you should be able to read between the Lines, like i said if they had accused Chelsea, you would have rained Invectives on Platini. Hmmmmmm!!.

Loyika, what UEFA said is quite true. This has nothing to do with politics. If you are going to make a claim like that, then you need to give us some proof.
Please sir, tell us why UEFA hates Liverpool so much!
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by opeemi1(m): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2007
@ loyika

loyika:

Thanks you for that wonderful question.

The topic 'Lampard, Gerard And The England Midfield' has not being replied to since the match between Chelsea and Liverpool where you made an hilarious post after Liverpool won. I don't know why there is this much feud on liverpool fans.
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2007
Listen Ope_emi, it is not a secret that Liverpool fans are the worst in England.

Just go and check any major English Sporting forum and you would understand my point. tongue

Liverpool fans, and not the club, are the subject of contention here. They are unruly and mostly ruffians. angry

UEFA has nothing against Liverpool itself, just their fans. grin grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 11:52am On Jun 04, 2007
"Mostly Russians" I thought that was Chelsea undecided Oh sorry you said "Ruffians!!" Sorry bout that grin Silly mistake. (need to see my optician quick sad)

Russians!! Ruffians!!  undecided

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2007
Loyika! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Sweetheart, Russians do not steal from children at match venues. Ruffians (a.k.a. Liverpool fans) do that. grin grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2007
shocked Who said!!

With all the Money your fans (Children Included) pay/waste to come watch Ballack and Sheva, i would call that "Stealing of the Highest order!!" from the Russians angry angry angry Now UEFA need to look into that grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
Loyika, you know what makes me laugh? I always knew you would abandon Arsenal and support another club by next season.

I knew it would be either Chelsea or Liverpool. So it's Liverpool, ehn?  grin   grin

You dey take style-style comot yansh for Arsenal, abi?  tongue

If you've decided to quit Arsenal, why join a team of bandits and criminals!  shocked  
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by opeemi1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
Razorr:
Liverpool fans, and not the club, are the subject of contention here. They are unruly and mostly ruffians. angry

You now admit that Liverpool is a great club, just that the fans go crazy like morinho sometimes.
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2094668,00.html

UEFA should concentrate on this;

"claims by Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur that their supporters were indiscriminately attacked by police in Rome and Seville, respectively."

Rather than look for scape goats for the poor organisation of the Finals

Although i will say that, the claims by the Scummies will certainly now ruin the case for the Spuddies grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
Loyika, the Rome and Seville events happened away from the stadium. And it was between fans of opponent clubs.

It's a big shame however, that Liverpool fans should steal tickets from their fellow fans and little children. How disgusting!  embarassed angry
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by RuuDie(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2007
I think L'pool and their fans should drag UEFA to some form sports arbitration court if this allegations are not considerably substantiated cuz this is nothing short of "outrageous" ! shocked

@ razorr,

beef aside, what do you feel personally feel about L'pool fans after having come up against 'em a handful of times last season ?
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
RuuDie:

@ razorr,

beef aside, what do you feel personally feel about L'pool fans after having come up against 'em a handful of times last season ?

Liverpool has very few fans here in Nigeria, so I can't say much about their behaviour. But from what I've heard from English soccer forums, Liverpool fans are the worst.

There was a poll in a major English forum some time ago (I think it was BBC or Sun), where English fans were asked to vote for who had the most unruly fans.
Liverpool won that poll, followed by Manchester United.  cool

Ask any English footie fan, and he would tell you that the scousers are unruly beyond words!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by viee(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
singing

jealousy, jealousy because some pple didnt get to the finals

B T W  razorr read this  tongue cool grin

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/content/results_detail.asp?Type=History&ID=5470
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2007
Viee, haba!

It wasn't me that made these claims o. They came from UEFA's mouth. I am only veryfing them, based on what I've heard from English soccer fans. cool
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2007
And she is only verifying a well know fact about Chelsea fans!!

A Chelsea fan reporting on unruly Liverpool fans Its like throwing stones in a Glass house (doesn't add up).

Like i said UEFA are just looking to "Scape goat" Liverpool for their failures in crowd control techniques and Ticketting process.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
Em Em. . . Loyika and Viee, that article that Viee posted was about HISTORY, not the present.

There was a time in history that Chelsea fans were known to be violent, but that has all changed now. Manure and Yankeepool have taken over in that regard.  grin   grin

And even then, Chelsea fan's were never known to steal from little Children. embarassed
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
Stealing from Children or calling Black players "Nig Nogs" and making Baboon noises (even as recent as 2 years ago, as incidents involving a Song that was meant to be sung for Drogba, by some Chelsea fans was brought up in the media) throwing Banana skins at them which is/was worst Razorr

Anyway this is not an arguement on whether Pool fans are right or wrong (as no one should condone any unruly behaviour from any fan, but having said that, its a bit rich for UEFA to come out with this stance, instead of sharing the blame in their farce of a Final (Organisation wise)).

And like i said, A Chelsea fan complaining about others being "Unruly" is quite funny considering Chelsea's "HISTORY" of "Fun Loving Fan Behaviour!!" grin grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by RuuDie(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
well, lets be objective about this --- "unruly" could be that they're just loud, very vocal and abrasive; which isn't a bad thing for a band of sport supporters but does it make 'em criminal or violent ? cuz taking stuff from other peoples kids is stealing and that's criminal; these allegations are really, really grave ! don't think UEFA should be blutting out stuff like this.

well, the lighter side --- @ least they're not being accused of actually stealing children else INTERPOL woulda known where 2 start searching 4 Maddie wink
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Iman3(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
Up there,at Merseyside,Scousers are known for deviant behaviour.Incest is rife and anti-social behaviour is the norm.
This is the natural consequence of inbreeding which is accepted by Liverpudians-those on the red side of River Mersey.I am not surprised by this report.

Don't forget,Liverpool fans have a history.They have a lot of blood on their hands. In any other field,appropriate disciplinary action would have been taken against them.UEFA however,will prefer to bury their heads in the sand when faced with the shameful behaviour of rascally Liverpool fans.Its a shame  sad
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2007
RuuDie:

well, the lighter side --- @ least they're not being accused of actually stealing children else INTERPOL woulda known where 2 start searching 4 Maddie wink

LMAO Ruudie. That was funny. grin grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by mukina2: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
i posted their pics on the UCL final thread grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Razorr(f): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
Muki, You mean these pics?

Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by mukina2: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2007
yeah . grin i'll go look for more grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by viee(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
i also learnt that some fans whose clubs were not good enuff for the finals travelled with liverpool and majority of them have history of violence
cld it be what im thinking? tongue
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by mukina2: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
fear catch you? say their names abeg grin grin
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/6717793.stm

"What is most surprising about the latest comments from Mr Gaillard is that on the eve of the final, he quite rightly commented that Liverpool supporters 'have a tradition of good behaviour'."

Like i said "FOOTBALL POLITICKING!!" tongue tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by loyika(m): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2007
"BBC Sport headline reads: 'Lampard appeals to England fans'. No he doesn't. He doesn't appeal to any England fans that I know!

Chelsea supporters will disagree, of course. Top tip if you've never been to Stamford Bridge, don't get a seat behind the goal. We did it once and me mate Tony Thompson got right on the end of a Fat Frank special. Thirty rows back he was.

Take a seat on either side of the pitch instead - sure you're in danger from a Shevchenko special if you're there but he won't be playing much next season so I reckon you're safe."

Now that was funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

"SH£T Lamps is taking a shot on goal, everyone DUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" grin grin

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A23430520

cool GOONER 89
Re: Liverpool Fans Are Worst In Europe! They Steal From Children! - Uefa by Akolawole(m): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Loyika

I wonder why people criticize Frank so much but when you look at the statistics the guy is brilliant.

He may not be that skillful as we expect but How many English does beside Gazza?

I tagged him Mr Get_the_Job_done.

He get the job done at least in Chelsea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Reveals New Intimate Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Near His ”cass / 2018/2019 EPL Fixtures For The Big 6 / 1xbet Var To Used Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.