Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) (47552 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2020
Am sure d lady in question is a single mother.keeping another woman's husband for over six months.women are indeed dere own enemies
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BabaO2: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2020
mrsfavour:
I wan understand a beg, is it more sweet out there or death awaiting?
after you don use Ur WAEC enter University, the next ambition and excitement Na B.sc, even after B.sc sef m.sc level dey and so on. Hope you get the drift
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BianoJay(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2020
gypsey:
look! it's not true. it clearly stated that the man had Appendicitis, why did you ignore that part? he was 68 years old too he may have also had a heart attack. trust me. sex do not kill people ask your doctor if you have one, a proper proffessional doctor will tell you to have alot of sex, you should also take care of your heart go for check up regularly.

I recomend you should have plenty of sex grin and you will see that it will not kill you. trust me, I know! don't be afraid try it. grin
grin grin

Funny dude... I just like you already grin grin

I read about the appendicitis part, but I intentionally wanted to use his case and pass my message grin grin

I can't take up your recommendations about sex. I don't have a job, and by extension, no money, so I can't afford that kind of lifestyle right now...and besides, naija girls say jobless men no get right to carry an erection grin grin

So, if you really wan help me, recommend me for a job instead grin grin
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Kiddllc: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2020
People are talking as if he died because he was cheating or unfaithful. The papa probably died of heart related issues.. We should all endeavor to be very conscious of our heart health.. especially we men as we age.. but we all tend to be too careless with it and the economic situation is not even encouraging someone to go for regular heart checks at any decent health facility. Rip old man
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by victorian(f): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
eni4real:
You make me smile!!!

I was angry reading through all judgemental comments...

May be they didn't read the 'Appendicitis' part!!!

Autopsy will shed light on the cause of death anyway!!!

My Suspicion: Heart attack or Appendicitis!!

As in ehn? Me too

Thank God u are enlightened.

And all they could see, is he was cheating and that's what lead to his death. Naija mindset sef Na wa. I just taya.

Anyway I'm suspecting appendicitis. That thing is deadly when it's ripe.

One of my cousins almost died when his own appendix got ripe. He was complaining of stomach ache until he couldn't nearby anymore and he collapsed. His parent had to rush him to the hospital, immediately he was taken to theatre when doctor asked what happened and the region his parents pointed in his tummy. The doctor knew already it's appendix.

Do u know the doctor said if they had wasted just few minutes my cousin would have died. The thing burst in his tummy. It was just God and timely invention that saved him.

I want to ask, please are u based in Nigeria or overseas? smiley
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by mrZENographer: 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Almost 95% of married men are into this nonsense. To marry they scare me self

Come to The Lord's Chosen and God will give you your own wife/husband that will not be unfaithful. Also the undiluted Word of God we hear preserves the brethren from being unfaithful
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Don't be scared except you still want to cheat like them and if you do, you die like them. 2020 is a year of unexpected surprises and shock. Marry and stay faithful.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by MoonandStar: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

It's 99.9%
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
BianoJay:
grin grin

Funny dude... I just like you already grin grin

I read about the appendicitis part, but I intentionally wanted to use his case and pass my message grin grin

I can't take up your recommendations about sex. I don't have a job, and by extension, no money, so I can't afford that kind of lifestyle right now...and besides, naija girls say jobless men no get right to carry an erection grin grin

So, if you really wan help me, recommend me for a job instead grin grin
Maybe in Nigeria you need money to get women, over here it's the opposite. You are a very sensible guy grin infact. you are more humble than i am, if i had a company i would employ you fast.
i envy your enthusiasm..

i hope you find a job soon, grin good luck.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by BianoJay(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
gypsey:
Maybe in Nigeria you need money to get women, over here it's the opposite. You are a very sensible guy grin infact. you are more humble than i am, if i had a company i would employ you fast.
i envy your enthusiasm..

i hope you find a job soon, grin good luck.

I envy you and where you are...thank God for you.

Here in naija, even fellow men encourage women to stay away from jobless guys...it doesn't matter how good you are...no money, no love. grin

Thanks. I believe a job is coming soon. grin
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by RomeoEmpire(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Me Too. �
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
victorian:

As in ehn? Me too

Thank God u are enlightened.

And all they could see, is he was cheating and that's what lead to his death. Naija mindset sef Na wa. I just taya.

Anyway I'm suspecting appendicitis. That thing is deadly when it's ripe.

One of my cousins almost died when his own appendix got ripe. He was complaining of stomach ache until he couldn't nearby anymore and he collapsed. His parent had to rush him to the hospital, immediately he was taken to theatre when doctor asked what happened and the region his parents pointed in his tummy. The doctor knew already it's appendix.

Do u know the doctor said if they had wasted just few minutes my cousin would have died. The thing burst in his tummy. It was just God and timely invention that saved him.

I want to ask, please are u based in Nigeria or overseas? smiley
Wow!!
Experience is the best teacher shocked

I am Naija based o cool
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Legendguru: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by AreaFada2: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
See all them holier than thou people.

Who knows if the man is divorced or widowed or kids grown and gone? shocked
Some relationships are not about sex but companionship.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by mrsfavour(f): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
BabaO2:
after you don use Ur WAEC enter University, the next ambition and excitement Na B.sc, even after B.sc sef m.sc level dey and so on. Hope you get the drift
hahahahahaha, am married ,it's painful to see a husband cheat, nawa for you men.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by calabardick(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Homeboiy:
price of unfaithfulness at 68

Even at that age?
I wonder how he was in his youthful days.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by neeyor88: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
obembet:

Weeyoukipkwayet! Almost 95 ko, gbogbo 100 ni
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
AreaFada2:
See all them holier than thou people.

Who knows if the man is divorced or widowed or kids grown and gone? shocked
Some relationships are not about sex but companionship.

He’s married . Hasn’t seen his family in 6 months.

I know it would be hard for any of these posters here to be sympathetic to a 68 year old married woman who abandons her family to go and have sex with a lover.

The hypocrisy doesn’t irk y’all?

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Exodora: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=obembet post=87341752]

Almost 95% of married men are into this nonsense. To marry they scare me self[/qupote]
My sef even boyfriend na so so lie lie full their mouth
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
At 68 he still continues to fill the tanks of other strange women, he has been exposed at last.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Alashoalash10: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Assuming he knew that will be his last on earth, he won't have indulge in that, don't know what he's looking for in a woman when he has his own wife.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by frankkydee(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
BabbanBura:

With those slippers boobs?

Lol, are you for real? If that's true, I don japa
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Fearcom(m): 12:08am On Mar 12, 2020
mrsfavour:
The same sex offered freely at home, you go out and pay for it and die in the process.

Is okay oh. If at 68 he's still driving trucks about it means he's still taking care of his family at that age.

And we all know too many Nigerian married women DON'T offer sex freely at home. Let every Nigerian couples children be put to a DNA test.
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by delishpot: 2:07am On Mar 12, 2020
It's all good
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Bennyblanko(m): 3:46am On Mar 12, 2020
RIP
Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by steppin: 6:49am On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:

You're not scared, husband never come.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) by Redboo: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Zero Sympathy!!!!! ZERO!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrested Thief Demonstrates How He Entered A House Through Its Protected Window / Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / Naval Officers Terrorise and brutalise Lagos Community; (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.