Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko (7497 Views)

Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst / Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs / Police Arrest Bobrisky Over Rosemary Eyelashes Business Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by Supremeboss: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2020
A lot is really happening in today's world and it leaves everyone surprise as to what the world is turning into, daily we wake up to hear bizarre news on sex and morality, truly the world is coming to an end. Recall that a female pastor had said a few days ago that God anointed her vagina to heal men of infertility problems by sleeping with them, the female pastor who is the founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State also made another proclamation that it is right for a married woman to sleep with her husband's brother. Today a girl by name Rosemary Oboko has taken to her twitter page to write that she sleeps with men for money that anyone that needs her services should call her, she even went ahead to put her phone number. She said people should not judge her but then is it bad to advise? read more and see her phone number here: https://naijaresources.com/i-sleep-with-men-for-money-call-me-anytime-with-this-number-rosemary-oboko-gives-her-number/
Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by StylishLord(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Business continues as usual
Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by Chingykay77(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM grin

Na so oyinbo client dy always write am grin

3 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Later we go hear say na the girl wey dump you be that.
Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by dangotesmummy: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
cheesy
wink

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
dangotesmummy:
cheesy
wink

And they're really getting shameless, and I can tell you that they're good at being shameless, because where a shameless guy still dey shame, a shameless woman go dey change from gear 1 to 5.
Infact life of women is complex, mysterious and hard to understand. When you see a woman wey don cast finish, you're seeing a big precious tool in the hand of the devil. Fear women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by manlawal(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Diwebberoui:
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11188226_whatsappimage20200206at11_53_58amcopycopy2copy_jpeg_jpegc1060fdc3d3896b5fdc32dd36e4fc0e1
you are just flooding every thread with this your ad do you think you we get customer with this kind of aggressive marketing ,
Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by Donice01: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Meanwhile see the woman with the world strongest pussy, hit the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63oHPPxhxiw
Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by victorian(f): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
dangotesmummy:
cheesy
wink

cheesy Very funny.

You sef! grin
Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by dangotesmummy: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
wink

It's true na wink
victorian:

cheesy Very funny.

You sef! grin
so as I was saying wink

I want the chauvinistic pigs to get infuriated this evening wink

Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by Pat081: 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Some guys will b like hmmmm this world is cuming 2end but they will try the number 2knw

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by gift2xl: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko by victorian(f): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
dangotesmummy:
wink

It's true na wink so as I was saying wink

I want the chauvinistic pigs to get infuriated this evening wink

cheesy Wow! Such Savagery

Lol

Chai! Men sorry!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The U.S Democratic Party Using Homosexuals To Beat Up Elderly Asians / Lmao: Kim Kardarshian Gain 200 Pounds, Oh Lordy / Holy Moly! Curvaceous Woman Exposes Natural Endowments In Mouth-watering Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.