Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Tutorials In Nigerian Unversitiessituation Reports - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tutorials In Nigerian Unversitiessituation Reports (218 Views)

Jamb Cut Off Mark For Medicine, Law And Engineering In Nigerian Universities / Do We Have Field Marshal In Nigerian Army? / My Experience In Nigerian Defence Academy Afsb And How I Killed Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorials In Nigerian Unversitiessituation Reports by gudugudumeje: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Tutorials are normally designed as a major part of higher education in several, many countries of the world. For well over 30yrs.now tutorials in Nig.Univs.have been down played and almost left to go into technical abandonment and almost into extinction. Yet it remains a part of course designs i.e.L-T-P as NUC and other bodies do expect. In fact, the ratio of students to teachers-cum-calibre is considered a major, world-class rating index. Oxon.and Cantab. has 1:1. What is the situation in your institution now? Or, then while in school? Pls.let us know. For tutorials are actually what makes the monk of the student and the university; not the hood or, certificate, papersack.Pls.respond

(1) (Reply)

Tantalizers Vox Pop! / China Hits A Coronavirus Milestone: No New Local Infections For The First Time / Nigeria Records Another 10 New Cases Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.