Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs (4831 Views)

She Was Killed Because She Tried To Correct Her School Mates To Be Sensible / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by janefblog: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
A beautiful UK-based Ghanaian lady met her untimely death after undergoing surgery to correct her K-shaped legs.

A Facebook user, Chris Vincent who shared the news revealed that though information about the whole incident was sketchy, what can be said was the fact that she wasn’t happy with her legs and decided to get it fixed.

It has now become a common practice that most people tend to undergo surgeries when they don’t feel happy about any part of their bodies.

See also: Abuja Based Lawyer Reportedly Dies After Failed Plastic Surgery

Chris Vincent shared: “I have been told that this beautiful woman, of Ghanaian descent, has died in London.

And that she died after an operation/surgery to correct what we call “alanta” legs in Ghana—as she was not happy with the shape of her legs.

You cannot judge the decision of others, especially those dead.

But we should all be mindful of the hovering desire to achieve perfection—from bum enlargement to dick enlargement, these things are not the ultimate definition of happiness in life.
You do not need to be perfect for anyone. Perfection itself is an illusion.

Social media and the world we live in today put unending pressures on others, to become something else—with women leading the pack. From boobs to lips, people are altering what nature has accorded them.

May her soul rest in peace”.

See more photos of the beautiful lady.............https://janefblog.com/12693-2lady-dies-in-london-after-she-went-to-have-surgery-to-correct-her-k-legs/

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Officialgarri: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Thank God she was operated and died in London.

If she had died in Africa....... We no go hear word o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by iamJ(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
At least no more ridicule

Times like this, I consider the way I laugh at people deformity, would promise myself to change but I will still do it again, that lion king song about something living in someone was talking about me and the devil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by voltron13: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by donbachi(m): 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Heart related....dis k-leg be like wetin start from her heart...the doctors for also prepare for heart surgery na...I thank GOD sey e no work..Juliet Ibrahim for don go do her own.
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by GOFRONT(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
A slayqueen with K leg.....

Now she has wasted that kpekus...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Passionate888: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
No wonder Juliet Ibrahim dey manage her own jeje.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by OTayobami(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Naso one go leave body tattooing do eye own when she wan blind put for inside now remain one eye

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by OTayobami(m): 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Passionate888:

You sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na for this CORONA PERIOD, you want treat K-LEG..
Now wey every Medical Doctor don close surgical textbooks and open infectious textbook to combat corona.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
They do this in orthopaedic Enugu.

Eehyaah.
Fine lady.

It's well
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Passionate888:
She has K leg like this babe?
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Passionate888: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
sassysure:
She has K leg like this babe?
worse sef, but she sabi hide am.
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Na for this CORONA PERIOD, you want treat K-LEG..
Now wey every Medical Doctor don close surgical textbooks and open infectious textbook to combat corona.

ROFLOL ..mehnnn... This your comment really cracked me up..... So doctors have lost track of the surgery procedures since Coro set in lol.... Na wa for una mouth for this nairaland o.
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Passionate888:
worse sef, but she sabi hide am.
Are you serious? shocked

She can go and correct that in Enugu.

I know a lady her brother used that as a graduation gift for her. Her own was very bad.

Enough POP and she was okay before she went for service.
She also said they didn't pay too much though she didn't tell us how much.
She was so happy.
It can be painful I heard.
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Some k-legs are sexy...just like the way some female bow-legs are also sexy. It's all about the owner and how she carries herself with Grace and elegance.
She was too insecure, hence the surgery that ended in a tragedy.
I just remembered the late Stella Obasanjo. R.I.P
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by BlackfireX: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
This life sef...

She did the best she could, yet it is the best that killed her.
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by wiseone28: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
I don't blame her because any defect on your body.. People tend to use it to mock you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by gift2xl: 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Them they learn to use left hand for old age?
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Sokosuji: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Too bad
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Lanretoye(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
if dem cut the leg self,e no reach for person to die nah...this life self,some people dey pray to get k leg self wey dem no get.
the matter get k leg sha.
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by bmdmixer: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

what there to thank God about, u people will just b saying rubbish all the time
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
severed artery or Anastasia overdose, doctor malpractice either ways.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Adgideon(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2020
voltron13:
[s][/s]
display of stupidity mix with foolishness, spiced up with, ingnorance, garnished with Jose Mourinho, and finally think like arsenal
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by DONFASZY(m): 4:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Lesson learned d hard way

Pls b contented wit hw Almighty God created u
Forget bully n dont compare ur body to anoda

Rip

Ur legs wil b straight in hell
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Passionate888: 5:02am On Mar 12, 2020
omale88:
severed artery or Anastasia overdose, doctor malpractice either ways.
No be small 'Anastasia' overdose o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Na wa
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2020
GOFRONT:
A slayqueen with K leg.....

Now she has wasted that kpekus...
Passionate888:

grin grin grin You are not doing well
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 12, 2020
Passionate888:
No be small 'Anastasia' overdose o.
yeah I said that on purpose it's a a Greek word,its same as your anaesthesia and has the same meaning.
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Passionate888: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2020
omale88:
yeah I said that on purpose it's a a Greek word,its same as your anaesthesia and has the same meaning.
ok. Thanks for the info.
Re: Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs by Deltayankeeboi: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2020
janefblog:
A beautiful UK-based Ghanaian lady met her untimely death after undergoing surgery to correct her K-shaped legs.

A Facebook user, Chris Vincent who shared the news revealed that though information about the whole incident was sketchy, what can be said was the fact that she wasn’t happy with her legs and decided to get it fixed.

It has now become a common practice that most people tend to undergo surgeries when they don’t feel happy about any part of their bodies.

See also: Abuja Based Lawyer Reportedly Dies After Failed Plastic Surgery

Chris Vincent shared: “I have been told that this beautiful woman, of Ghanaian descent, has died in London.

And that she died after an operation/surgery to correct what we call “alanta” legs in Ghana—as she was not happy with the shape of her legs.

You cannot judge the decision of others, especially those dead.

But we should all be mindful of the hovering desire to achieve perfection—from bum enlargement to dick enlargement, these things are not the ultimate definition of happiness in life.
You do not need to be perfect for anyone. Perfection itself is an illusion.

Social media and the world we live in today put unending pressures on others, to become something else—with women leading the pack. From boobs to lips, people are altering what nature has accorded them.

May her soul rest in peace”.

See more photos of the beautiful lady.............https://janefblog.com/12693-2lady-dies-in-london-after-she-went-to-have-surgery-to-correct-her-k-legs/
May you never make it in this life. Woe will betides you and your family to come. Stupid lying blogger.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Police Arrest Lagos Terror Robbery Gang Led By A 19 Year Old / Lady Used By Yahoo Boy For Ritual Vomits Money In Delta State (photo) / BREAKING: Chukwu, NTA Staff In Kogi Stoned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.