Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Another COMPETENT AND HIGH-QUALITY Writer Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Another COMPETENT AND HIGH-QUALITY Writer Needed (595 Views)

Get Your Eye-catching FLYERS And High-quality GRAPHIC DESIGNS At Affordable Rate / Competent Aso-oke Producer From Iseyin Oyo-state / Joyetech Exceed Edge, Sleek Pod Kit For Flavor Chasing And High Nicotine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another COMPETENT AND HIGH-QUALITY Writer Needed by TruthMustBeTold: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hi there,
I need a quality and highly competent writer to work with me on a couple of long terms project. We will be writing for an American audience, so I cannot overstate the need for top-level writing.

Work is steady and interesting. For now, I will pay #2/word and payment comes in just a few minutes after you deliver the final draft.

P.S. I don't expect to micro-manage you, so if you are not sure of your writing skills, don't bother to apply. POOR DELIVERIES WILL BE REJECTED AND NOT BE PAID FOR!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Boost Your Business / Honda 2009 Full Option With Leather Interior,sliver Color ,foreign Used For Sale / Home Computer Lecturer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.