Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Lifestyle Drycleaners Abuja Destroyed My Clothes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifestyle Drycleaners Abuja Destroyed My Clothes (1409 Views)

Roller Blades: New Lifestyle/urban Trends / How Do I Get Glossy Paint Stain Out Of My Clothes? / Can Destiny Be Changed Or Destroyed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifestyle Drycleaners Abuja Destroyed My Clothes by nawao2: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
PLEASE DO NOT CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES HERE. Dropped my clothes off to be cleaned back in September, went to pick them up. Found out that they had handwashed a dryclean only dress and completely ruined it, tried to pick up the rest of my clothes only to find my blouse had been given to another customer who never brought it back. Wrote a letter to Adaku Odom the owner, she told me her husband would be in New York and would be back in the country with a new dress at the end of the month. That was in September. We are now almost at the end of December. I'm still waiting for her to find the customer she gave my blouse too!!! Has anyone else had a similar experience at Lifestyles in Abuja? It would be great to get some feedback from other clients.
http://www.lifestyleabuja.com.ng

Company Overview:
Call 08071629848 for more info (on how to get your clothes destroyed cry

(1) (Reply)

Gud Old Dayz / Why Can't I Save Nairaland Pictures. / Woman Who Injected COOKING OIL Into Her Own Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.