Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator (3963 Views)

Please In Hisense Or Thermocool / Sumec Firman Ruggedline RDX8910 Generator With Key Starter For Sale / SOLD!!! Neatly Used 5KVA Tec Thermocool Generator At #45,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by Rhaspody(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Guys I need generator experts to advise me. I'm considering a small gen of 1.5 KVA from either sumec firman or thermocool. Which of the two is more efficient and with less noise?
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by KINGreignn: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rhaspody:
Guys I need generator experts to advise me. I'm considering a small gen of 1.5 KVA from either sumec firman or thermocool. Which of the two is more efficient and with less noise?

Is a better product!
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by luvlyoracle(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Buy lutian
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rhaspody:

Sumec.
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
KINGreignn:

Is a better product!

Why did u say so.

1.5 kva is small gen ABI?

I have sumec and when we were buying, we were advices by the dealer and mechanic to buy sumec.
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
luvlyoracle:
Buy lutian
still the best to me.
Efficient, cost friendly, extreme low noise and durable
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by KINGreignn: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
sassysure:

Why did u say so.

1.5 kva is small gen ABI?

I have sumec and when we were buying, we were advices by the dealer and mechanic to buy sumec.

My neighbour bought a sumec SGD3000 last August brand new. As we speak, he has replaced rings, and even bought another engine block. He uses SAE40 oils and changes it every month religiously.

That's a questionable quality.

The Haier thermocool won't do such and they may even get your generosity covered under warranty.
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by Demmtek(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Buy sumec Firman, thermocool is just selling name when it comes to generator only the first product of thermocool was good the newer model aren't durable they wear out under 6months, Sumec is great when it comes to durability, maintenance, availability of spare part and cheaper compare to thermocool.
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by Sommydisaster(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Rhaspody:

Come around, lemme show you where you'd get a better sumec generator....... Sumec sounds and goes better

But wait, didn't you read the trending submitted bill on generator undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by SpaceAngel: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Sumec Firman Or Thermocool Generator by Rhaspody(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Sommydisaster:

Come around, lemme show you where you'd get a better sumec generator....... Sumec sounds and goes better

But wait, didn't you read the trending submitted bill on generator undecided undecided undecided

I want to enter jail na. You dey listen to those noisemakers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spectacular Core I5 Sony Vaio @155k. / Unbeatable Prices of Laptops / Samsung Galaxy S3, S2, Nokia C7,tecno N3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.