Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me (2268 Views)

Whai Is Sciatica / Sciatica Pain - How Can It Be Identified? / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by EzekielMab(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good evening guys.

Doctor help me.
I have been having sciatica for 14 years now. I'm in my late twenties, I can't seem to learn any skill at the moment, I'm just restless.

Sciatica is a little devil. Who can help me with a sponsorship or anything to cure this thing.

Even if it's a chiropractor . I have been to physiotherapist in Nigeria here too, bit they seem confused.

I NEED HELP!!!
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by EzekielMab(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
EzekielMab:
Good evening guys.

Doctor help me.
I have been having sciatica for 14 years now. I'm in my late twenties, I can't seem to learn any skill at the moment, I'm just restless.

Sciatica is a little devil. Who can help me with a sponsorship or anything to cure this thing.

Even if it's a chiropractor . I have been to physiotherapist in Nigeria here too, but they seem non-challant , afterall I'm the one with the pain. So, I need help

I NEED HELP!!!
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by oxypressPlus: 2:27am On Mar 12, 2020
EzekielMab:
Good evening guys.

Doctor help me.

Even if it's a chiropractor . I have been to physiotherapist in Nigeria here too, bit they seem confused.

I NEED HELP!!!
hbot for Schiatica pains:

We have successfully treated it before with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot).
Do your findings and get back to us if you are interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by 02emrys(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2020
EzekielMab:
Good evening guys.

Doctor help me.

I NEED HELP!!!
Good morning bro,
Please have you been able to cure your sciatica? I have been having it for 3 years now it is indeed a small devil cry
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good evening bros I think I have sciatica too, caused from slipped disc. here are the ways I manage since I can't afford good health care
First I buy ibuprofen tablet (ibex /ibucap)
Calcium tablet (calcimax)
Then this one which is expensive Lyrica (prebagalin) 75 mlg 7500 naira to calm the sciatic nerves so you can sleep fine 1 tablet is enough per week

Secondly, I downloaded the yoga app and do the exercises there every morning, especially the cobra, and seated spinal twist, they help somehow..

Thirdly go to YouTube and check stretches and exercises for sciatica they help especially Athlean X check them out.

Lastly, you have to rest, and not do strenuous work

The pain really took away the joy of living, I just hope it helps you a little like it does for me. .
Ciao

1 Like

Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by ABOVEDELAW: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
DID YOU SAY YOU ARE TAKING LYRICA 75MG ONCE A WEEK AND IT'S DECREASING YOUR PAIN? MY DOCTOR TOLD ME TO BE TAKING IT DAILY OR TWICE A DAY AND I'M NOT SEEING ANY POSITIVE EFFECT.quote author=ejikesuv post=90999759]Good evening bros I think I have sciatica too, caused from slipped disc. here are the ways I manage since I can't afford good health care
First I buy ibuprofen tablet (ibex /ibucap)
Calcium tablet (calcimax)
Then this one which is expensive Lyrica (prebagalin) 75 mlg 7500 naira to calm the sciatic nerves so you can sleep fine 1 tablet is enough per week

Secondly, I downloaded the yoga app and do the exercises there every morning, especially the cobra, and seated spinal twist, they help somehow..

Thirdly go to YouTube and check stretches and exercises for sciatica they help especially Athlean X check them out.

Lastly, you have to rest, and not do strenuous work

The pain really took away the joy of living, I just hope it helps you a little like it does for me. .
Ciao [/quote]
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Then your case seem more severe,

Try the exercises on this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI

It really helps since it will improve your buttocks muscle, the guy in the video was told he needs surgery but with the exercise he is now better.
I hope it helps .
.the video is from Athlean X YouTube account..
I hope you get better
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Update on Sciatica.

The Nigerian healthcare is the worst
That aside
I'm thinking alternative medicine but for now
I eat unripe plantain porridge with lots of scent leaf
Lots of vegetables help

I take Diclofenac, tramadol and prebagalin (Lyrica)

Anything new guys
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Update on Sciatica.
I started on alternative medicine ie Herbal medicine
The price of Lyrica is affecting me and it's becoming inefficient
So I was lucky to find a new male Agbo seller who I explained everything to
How when I sit down I feel the pain run down from my spine to my left knee. He said: Jedi ni

Alright what do you have?

He gave me a bottle of roots and barks for #2000 which I diluted with Elders Schnapps #500

And I have been drinking it since then and there is a significant change at least when I sit it's no more painful
Not the instant cure I was expecting my spine still pop and feels knotty now and again but compared to Lyrica this is cheap and effective

Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Update

More on alternate medicine for lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain
Get scent leaf (nchianwu) (efirin)
Squeeze the leaf and extract the juice into a bowl of water
Add 2 lime cut into 4 places and put them in the bowl of extracted leaf juice

Boil the mixture for 20 mins..

Let it be warm and drink it
It helped
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2020
Since my last post, I haven't drank Prebagalin at all
Which is a big win, for someone with Sciatica
So here's what I drink
I cut ginger and turmeric put it in a kettle
Add scent leaf (nchianwu) scoured water
To it
And boil It
It really helps.
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Adeyemi80: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
ejikesuv:
So here's what I drink
To it
And boil It
It really helps.
thanks for the information bro, following
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Lusola15: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2020
ejikesuv:
So here's what I drink
To it
And boil It
It really helps.
What is the dosage, my lower back is killing me
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 25, 2020
For the dosage, I use a small cup in the morning.
Update:
my lower back pain has reduced greatly,
What I take now are

Aloe Vera cut in small pieces in a cup of water to make it easy to swallow. ( Every Saturday)
To cut down the sugar level

Ginger and tumeric tea mixed with scoured scent leaf water every morning or alternate mornings

I eat cucumber N50 every day from the Northerner selling at my bus stop at 6pm to help with good bowel movement

Believe me, when I say I haven't taken any drug in months now.
I had to run away from drugs when the excessive intake of Ibucap started making me have serious stomach and side pain, I heard it's called gastritis to cure that I had to eat lots of garlic and cucumber
So this Method have been helpful to me.
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2020
This is what my kettle looks like,
I cut the ginger and turmeric laterally after washing it thoroughly to save time
You can see the scent leaves there,

Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by HassieMalcomson(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
I can understand your situation because I am also suffering because of sciatica from last 3 years. In the beginning, I didn't recognize it and was only taking it as a pain which hurts one complete side of my leg from lower back and affects my hip, buttocks etc. I usually felt this pain in my left leg after long working hours. When I contacted to the physician, then he suggested me to know the reason of this sciatica. As I don't have diabetes, age and obesity issues, that's why it was only my sitting posture and long working hours that became the reason this issues. That's why I would also recommend you to explore the cause of this pain at the first stage.

I would like to suggest some home remedies that I tried several times, and yes, I also got good results from them.

First of all, you should do a variety of exercises like reclining pigeon pose, knee to opposition shoulder, forward pigeon pose, spinal stretch and hamstring stretch etc. to overcome this pain. These exercises especially stretches helped me a lot. You can explore more about these exercises from here https://www.healthline.com/health/back-pain/sciatic-stretches#standing-hamstring-stretch.

Secondly, to treat sciatica, your sitting posture matters the most. To overcome your sciatica symptoms, it is the best remedy to use anything for footrest, seat with some high waterfall edge, use a good chair to lumbar and there should be something to reduce pressure under the thighs. You can place any cushion under thighs in this regard. Nowadays, I am using some sitting tips from here http://ergonomictrends.com/how-to-sit-with-sciatica/ and noticed that either I am working for a few hours or working for long shifts, I am not facing any leg and lower back pain. According to my friends, the improved sitting posture, breaks and stretches helped me. That's why you should also try to start using improve sitting posture and conduct some exercises to avoid it.

On the other hand, if it is severe and it is tough for you to treat it with exercises and stretches, then you should try ice and heating pads. In this regard, you should apply the ice for 15 minutes and then apply the heat for 15 minutes. This will improve your blood circulation, and you would also get some relief from this pain.

Moreover, anti-inflammatory drugs could also be helpful to overcome this problem. However, it is always good to use any medicine on the prescription of your doctor.

At last, I would also say that don't use too many remedies randomly and better to only follow the advice of any certified practitioner or your doctor. Hopefully, you would feel better soon.
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Update:
It will be a lie if I said despite my best efforts, my sciatica did not return
It did. And it was agony all over again.
It started affecting my stomach when I sit too.

I went to one Ijaw woman for massage, and after the climbing and stretching.
Shukee it didn't work.

So I asked my self who do more tedious work than the Northerners. None.
They do the most tedious and stressful work and don't complain of much pain, so I went to them and begged them to help me. They introduced me to their friend Masu audu
he asked for aboniki and added one black powder and hell fire portal opened on my back.
It was hot

He said it will go after 4 days. Today is the first day. I am inclined to believe him.

See if you can see your own Audu too

Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Diet Update.
I'm thinking of scrapping bread out of my diet.
No more bread till further notice
Indomie too. But that one go hard o

I will choose potato as alternative. That bread is a silent killer. Especially that one called Yale Bread
Eat it and for 2 days no sheet

So I'm transcending bread.
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is a passionate appeal..
Try Marijuana ( Igbo)

I will never lie to you. That thing is the food of the gods.
I ate it with indomie. HALF OF #100 and I tell you.
You will see the universe as one

I'm totally cured
Fine as hell. For the holographic image of my mind have been ressetted
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Shellsploit: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Started having this pain yesterday night after sitting in one position for about 2hours. I thought it would go, slept and woke up this morning and i was feeling like a cripple.

Cant move my body. My left leg hurts so much that i move sluggishly. When i manage to stand, i can't bend down properly due to the severe pain i feel on my waist down to my leg.
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
It's been one week since I stopped eating Bread and I can tell you the spasticity have gone
Spasticity is that thing that make you back feel like rusted bicycle chain.
Krikum krakam
All those noise gone.

STOP EATING BREAD !!!

Switch to sweet potato instead.
Everyday I usually buy cucumber#50 for easy bowel movement.
And I have been fine for a while now.
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Kunlelegend1: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Please where do u get you Audu, which state are u from
Update:
It will be a lie if I said despite my best efforts, my sciatica did not return
It did. And it was agony all over again.
It started affecting my stomach when I sit too.

I went to one Ijaw woman for massage, and after the climbing and stretching.
Shukee it didn't work.

So I asked my self who do more tedious work than the Northerners. None.
They do the most tedious and stressful work and don't complain of much pain, so I went to them and begged them to help me. They introduced me to their friend Masu audu
he asked for aboniki and added one black powder and hell fire portal opened on my back.
It was hot

He said it will go after 4 days. Today is the first day. I am inclined to believe him.

See if you can see your own Audu too
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Tamee(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Tamee(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by Tamee(f): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by oxygenator: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
Tamee:

😩😩😩😩 my God! Mine started for the first time last Sunday and I don't know what to do. I feel like I am dying, the pain is too much. Pls walk me through your healing process I beg you. Please I am in Nigeria at the moment.

I wrote about hbot nobody made enquiry.

If you are interested in the treatment hbot is the sure bet.
The only person I treated took just 5 sessions. I don't know how many sessions it will take you. If you need to ask that person I can connect you.
Re: Sciatica!!! Pls Help Me by kulkris(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
The starting dose of painkillers for sciatica is at least 1000mg, and these are readily dangerous over time. Since sciatica is a neurological problem, conventional medication may occasionally be unsuccessful in treating it.With time, the sciatic discomfort gets worse. Medical regeneration Stem cell therapy can enhance the body's inherent capacity for non-surgical repair and regeneration.

Additionally, it can stop the spread of the pain.When it comes to sciatica pain, both nerve and bone cells are notably damaged,hence stem cell therapy is a ground-breaking treatment.
I suggest you try stem cell therapy.

(1) (Reply)

Pelvic Scan (acyesis) / 13 Natural Home Remedies On How To Get Rid Of Black Spots / If Losing Breast Fat Fast Is Your Problem, Here Are 5 Simple Ways To Go About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.