Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Please Help Review My CV - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Review My CV (341 Views)

I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / How do I add over 125 online certificates to my CV / Update: I Need Help In Tweaking My CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Review My CV by Afikoo: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Good morning Nairanders , for those still awake.

Okay, I just finish writing my CV. I am submitting it for a job application tomorrow. Deadline is Friday .

They require only CV. Please give a constructive review of my CV. I will be glad .

Also, is it advisable to send a cover letter for a job that ask for just CV?. Cos I have one ready.

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Please Help Review My CV by lonelygem(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2020
You just presented a CV of a gate man not security profile as u emphasised..

Think about latest technology trends and how their knowledge boost your profile. I'm happy you schooled from a state with high concentration of international standard industrial practice.

There is something called "goal zero"
In brief, the same way safety of asset and occupants are important, your life as a safety, security or access control or even surveillance personnel is equally important.

To save the time, modify your security expertise to conform with latest practice and your ability to use the right terms for acclaimed role tells how comfortable you are in that field.

Hints:
Don't call entry points entrance or gate, it is called ACESS CONTROL.
Don't use the word patrol, call it SURVEILLANCE.
Claiming you patrol facility areas is a breach of safety policy, oil facilities are now surveyed with drones and cctv cameras.

Just dance around these small small things..
Make.your notable achievement that conform with that sector you are applying for obvious enough before other details.

For Example:

JOHN EMMANUELA.
(B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, level III Safety, HAZOP, HUET)

This will first catch attention and would make them want to look further with full concentration...

My humble submission..

Afikoo:
Good morning Nairanders , for those still awake.

Okay, I just finish writing my CV. I am submitting it for a job application tomorrow. Deadline is Friday .

They require only CV. Please give a constructive review of my CV. I will be glad .

Also, is it advisable to send a cover letter for a job that ask for just CV?. Cos I have one ready.

Thanks for your time
Re: Please Help Review My CV by Afikoo: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2020
lonelygem:
You just presented a CV of a gate man not security profile as u emphasised..

Think about latest technology trends and how their knowledge boost your profile. I'm happy you schooled from a state with high concentration of international standard industrial practice.

There is something called "goal zero"
In brief, the same way safety of asset and occupants are important, your life as a safety, security or access control or even surveillance personnel is equally important.

To save the time, modify your security expertise to conform with latest practice and your ability to use the right terms for acclaimed role tells how comfortable you are in that field.

Hints:
Don't call entry points entrance or gate, it is called ACESS CONTROL.
Don't use the word patrol, call it SURVEILLANCE.
Claiming you patrol facility areas is a breach of safety policy, oil facilities are now surveyed with drones and cctv cameras.

Just dance around these small small things..
Make.your notable achievement that conform with that sector you are applying for obvious enough before other details.

For Example:

JOHN EMMANUELA.
(B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, level III Safety, HAZOP, HUET)

This will first catch attention and would make them want to look further with full concentration...

My humble submission..

Thanks for your review. I will do that ASAP

(1) (Reply)

My Life As An Apprentice / **"" / You Can Now Use Paypal To Receive Money In Nigeria And Withdraw To Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.