Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments (2076 Views)

Can I Trade With Payoneer In Binance? / JOIN REAPRITE, EARN UPTO (16% Savings and Investments) check in / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 1:07am On Mar 12, 2020
If you're trading binary then hit me up.
You can start getting it right no more stress.
Cashout weekly with the best Forex investment right now.
Get my strategy
Copy my awesome trades
Get my bot( limited offer) for binary. This is very hot right now
6 weeks Binary and Forex Training Ongoing for 10K naira. Offer expires after 23rd of April

My students are paying their bills and flexing weekly. Stop having headaches when there's so much that can be milked from the market.

My WhatsApp number is also on my profile.
O.8.1.5.7.5.6.5.8.7.0 WhatsApp only

For guests refer to my Telegram @NellyEndless
Goodluck to you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by Jsolomex(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
pls I'm very interested in this. I have lost a lot and need to know more about your investment package, also I wanna buy your bot,how does it work and hope it's reliable??
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Jsolomex:
pls I'm very interested in this. I have lost a lot and need to know more about your investment package, also I wanna buy your bot,how does it work and hope it's reliable??
The bot is very efficient and works with 100USD accounts. You can use it anytime as long as there's good internet service

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by warmachine(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Scam.
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
warmachine:
Scam.
I also trade currencies and Indices grin

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by warmachine(m): 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
WaywardSon:

I also trade currencies and Indices grin
. i still don't still believe you. If you do you won't be here doing all these nonsense. If you consistently make profits you wont be doing this. You even sell bots?! Kai!!! That means you don't even know how to professionally trade! I pity those who will fall for your scam!

1 Like

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 12:22am On Mar 14, 2020
warmachine:
. i still don't still believe you. If you do you won't be here doing all these nonsense. If you consistently make profits you wont be doing this. You even sell bots?! Kai!!! That means you don't even know how to professionally trade! I pity those who will fall for your scam!
its business. something you may never understand. Thanks for floating my post with your comments. Helps a lot!

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 1:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Investors are getting paid after a successful week cool

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by josephjboy(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Bastard
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by warmachine(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
WaywardSon:
its business. something you may never understand. Thanks for floating my post with your comments. Helps a lot!
. Uncle I'm a trader and i know scams when i see them.

2 Likes

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by warmachine(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
WaywardSon:
alaye calm down and learn how to really trade and forget trying to scam people; thank me later!
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Big

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
josephjboy:
Bastard
Why this?
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2020
grin salary earners are panicking, soon a lot of out of job and isolated Nigerians will be forced to go hungry...

Traders will never go hungry!
We work from home all the time.
Contact me now to plan your loooong Isolation months with our simple investment packages that have been reviewed to suit current demands. 7 slots are still available

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 2:50am On Mar 30, 2020
FX GOAT

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nothing beats this

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by Jsolomex(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
WaywardSon:
The bot is very efficient and works with 100USD accounts. You can use it anytime as long as there's good internet service
i have sent you a dm

1 Like

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jsolomex:

i have sent you a dm
And he's started his baby steps. I will make sure this guy earns thousands daily while people are still sitting at home grin

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by steveblue: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
am interested in the bot how can i get it?
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
steveblue:
am interested in the bot how can i get it?
@nellyendless telegram
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Remember that guy up there? Well this is what his account looks like now cool thousands made, with my Guidance

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2020
It seems some people dont know what I really do, someone even asked what i was gainingby sharing my secrets, she asked if my profits were going to be slashed since i was bringing competition grin

Pls do not message me unless you have at least a basic knowledge of how the Forex market and trading in general works. Dont start asking me how forex works. My services are posted up there

I do not use expert option
I do not trade bitcoin or crypto
I trade with my Laptop and my Phone's MT5 app or terminal

here is what my chart looks like

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2020
14 more days? I'm not worried
Currently growing another small account

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by Dollywood(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Jsolomex:

I can make you recover your loss with just $50 of investment, PM ON WHATSAPP 09068915824
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
1. The world is changing from what we used to know. Challenges abound on every continent and many businesses are shutting down at an alarming rate. The future right now belongs to those who prepare for it, and there is no better way of doing that than investing in an ever-relevant industry (Agriculture and food).
2. Agriculture has been around for as long as we can remember, and will still be around for many more years to come. FarmKonnect Nigeria, the first Agricultural Real Estate Company in Nigeria, has been blazing the trail in the agricultural industry for several years. With investment opportunities which range from N50,000 to several Millions of Naira, they have made it possible for everyone to enjoy impressive returns on investments. They run with a model that gives about 80% total profit to customers, setting them apart from everyone else in the industry.
3. FarmKonnect Nigeria is duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, with over 15 years of experience. You can tap into the wealth of Agriculture by connecting with them. You have the following benefits to enjoy:
a. Become a farmer without having to sweat on the farm.
b. Have access to a wide range of investment packages,
c. Get regular updates on your investment,
d. Receive impeccable customer service,
e. Enjoy up to 80% ROI (depending on your package).

4. There is a lot more that FarmKonnect offers you as a customer; take advantage of these now and secure your tomorrow today. Call Babalola Grace now on 08029098676 or mail her on babalolagrace14@gmail.com and babalolagrace@farmkonnectng.com. You can also visit www.farmkonnectng.comm.

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Invest in knowledge
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 2:45am On Apr 21, 2020
monday goodness

Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Unfortunately our bot has stopped working effectively. Pls contact me for other services that are still very much available
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 9:18am On May 08, 2020
we are rolling out a new training programme on whatsapp this Friday by 8pm. Also because of multiple pleas for fee reduction we have listened and the fees have been set at 3500 naira for 6 weeks. Take advantage of this now

https:///2348157565870? join with this link
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by WaywardSon(m): 2:25pm On May 12, 2020
more testimonies in my telegram
Re: I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments by Bujuku(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
warmachine:
. Uncle I'm a trader and i know scams when i see them.
Boss, i need your help. Have you heard of IM MASTERY? If you had can u pls share more light please

(1) (Reply)

GLOBAL CASH INVESTMENT Platform Is A Scam / Invest In The Metaverse / How To Borrow Money From Gtbank And The Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.