Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

“dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” (3470 Views)

IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) / Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] / A Collection Of Genevieve's Kisses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by pckid: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
Dynamix All Youth Awards’ first edition took place five years ago converging thousands of youth at a venue and celebrating the brightest of them.

Later on, Telecoms company – Etisalat came on board as title sponsor and the event became the foremost youth celebrating ceremony. Just as the going got good for the organizers, widely reported act of soliciting for funds for wins by several nominees emerged,l questioning the a, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/12/dynamix-award-a-collection-of-yahoo-boys-and-ashewo-babes/
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2010
U get am jare
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by violent(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2010
wht d fck?

Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Kilode1: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2010
violent:

wht d fck?

Yes ke! {My sermonizing opportunity}

Now, those are the kind of kids and Youth a society breeds when it elevates under performers like Alao Akala, celebrate Oyinlola, glorify Abacha, send age cheats to world competitions and find excuses for Yahoo Yahoo boys.

Our society went to the dogs a long time ago. . .

Next time you go, take a glance at the "big big" chairs we place in front for Public treasury looters to sit on when they visit our places of worship. . . or simply visit an average Nigerian School and experience the level of class discussions when we manage to have one. . .

I'm still hopeful but, we sure have some massive work to do.

SMH. .
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Coolabbie: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
Well isnt dis a country were awards are bought instead of merited. Nothin suprising dere.
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by Arcani: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2010
@PCKID

God bless your soul,
The categories are anomic plus even nominees for maybe quite reasonable categories like "most popular" especially d peeps for my sch are not only not qualified but also not known for anything morally acceptable (my opinion)!
Twas disgusting!
Re: “dynamix Awards, A Collection Of Yahoo Boys And Ashewo Babes” by favouredjb(f): 1:15am On Dec 26, 2010
God am disappointed,i know ppl pay for awards and all,but this is an alltime low

to think i wanted to go to the stupid show,but felt so sleepy,am glad i didnt waste my time

tonto dike even won best actress,lol

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Caught Flogging A Bad Girl From Behind / Annie & 2face Idibia's Daughter, Isabella, Strikes A Hawt Pose With Her Bestie! / Checkout The Sexual Chemistry Between Nicki Minaj & Drake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.