Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti (1746 Views)

Showing Some Of My Drawings, To Help With The Stress / Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / Realistic Pencil Drawings By Christian Joe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Ibim Cookey is a 21years old, Self taught multi award winning pencil drawing,who spends countless number of hours creating beautiful realistic pencil drawings to tell AfricanStories..

Instagram: @iamibimcookey
Twitter :@iamibimcookey
Facebook :@ibimcookey

3 Likes

Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 11:51am On Mar 12, 2020
More works.

2 Likes

Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2020
Dude is damn good.

1 Like

Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
More works

1 Like

Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by revilomichaels(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chai!!! This guy na winch... See eye reflection and lips reflection!!! Guy, u gat to push this further !!! It’s too good to stay on nairaland

I gave a guy money to draw me, he drew a futuristic me.
The only good part is, I now know what I will look like at late 60s

2 Likes

Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2020
revilomichaels:
Chai!!! This guy na winch... See eye reflection and lips reflection!!! Guy, u gat to push this further !!! It’s too good to stay on nairaland

I gave a guy money to draw me, he drew a futuristic me.
The only good part is, I now know what I will look like at late 60s

Thanks alot bro ���, I'm sure the guy who drew you was looking out for the future

1 Like

Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Dude is damn good.
Thanks alot
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
cookey180:

Thanks alot

Drop your number ooo. Dunno when I'll be needing you..
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Drop your number ooo. Dunno when I'll be needing you..

0815 309 0605, 08186091943
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by Karlifate: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
Wow!!! Great job
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by Nehyooh(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2020
This is so cool, great work bro !
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by imagineheaven(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Great work brother. God bless you
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by Eagleboney(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nice,
Will like to learn from you , am an artist too
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2020
Karlifate:
Wow!!!
Great job
Thanks alot
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2020
Nehyooh:
This is so cool, great work bro !
Thanks alot
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2020
imagineheaven:
Great work brother. God bless you
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by pTomz(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2020
Am dumbfounded
Re: You've Just Got To Love These Amazing Portrait Pencil Drawings By Nigerian Arti by cookey180(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2020
pTomz:
Am dumbfounded
, thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Photo Manipulation Works (photos) / x / Professional Cartoonist Needed Urgently... IS CLOSED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.