Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive (1818 Views)

Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by RagaMufeen(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Prominent Iraqi Shia scholar, Hadi Al-Modarresi has been diagnosed with the novel coronavirus, as the epidemic continued to spread faster in the country.

This is coming weeks after Al-Modarresi claimed the deadly disease was “an act of Allah” against the Chinese for their treatment, mockery, and disrespect towards Muslims and Islam.”

The 63-year-old cleric who is one of the most prominent Shia leaders in Iraq and comes from a long line of active scholars.

He was quoted saying in February 2020; “It is obvious that the spread of this virus is an act of Allah. How do we know this? The spread of the coronavirus began in China, an ancient and vast country, the population of which makes up one-seventh of humanity.

“More than a billion people live in that country. The authorities in that country are tyrannical, and they laid siege to more than a million Muslims and placed them under house arrest. The journalists in that country began to mock the niqab of Muslim women, and they forced Muslim men to eat pork and drink wine.

“Allah sent a disease upon them and this disease laid siege to 40 million [Chinese people]. The same niqab that they mocked has been forced upon them, both men and women, by Allah, by means of the state authorities and officials.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/03/12/scholar-claiming-coronavirus-was-allahs-punishment-tests-positive/

Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Righteousness89(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wahala De oo..

For all who Trust in the Name of The LORD

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

5 Likes

Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by RagaMufeen(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Imam of Corona
I laff in Amajiri. grin
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Citytrend: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Who else noticed this Coronavirus is becoming a Rich man's Sickness
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Allah this Allah that, yet they are the most wicked set of human being.

Even the ones Allah never said, this head slamming terrorists will say it's Allah's doings .

1 Like

Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by saheedbadmus(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hmm dis scholar don forget say only Allah can purnish and knows who he wants to purnish we can't just assume corona virus is Allah's purnishment .. Allahu alam
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by money121(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by PapaBaby: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Citytrend:
Yes o
The thousands of infected people in China and Italy are all multi millionaires.
I get one way ticket to Wuhan in China, come and collect

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Fasindo: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
shocked

Allahu Akbar

Maybe the none living nd dead forgotten Arab god called Allah wants to punish him for accusing him wrongly.

He inflicted him with d disease for accusing him of inflicting others of the disease when he didn't do so
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Hiarmn(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Citytrend:
I noticed o,Na them they travel up and down
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Dadaboy: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
angry
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by collins88(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by greatstephenho(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Basit46: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
[b]fake news... I just searched it on the internet, i couldn't find anything like such but i found the pastor that gave his church members dettol to drink
collins88:
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
Hiarmn:

I noticed o,Na them they travel up and down
[up/b]
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Citytrend:
poor man's mentality, u rather remain poor abi, no go hustle. trash master

1 Like

Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Citytrend: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
trash kill you and your Unborn generations. Period and Amen!
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Citytrend:
trash kill you and your Unborn generations. Period and Amen!
my prayer 4 u is dat, make poverty no kill u n ur unborn generation o. as u prefer to justify ur poverty and laziness, so u no go catch Coronavirus. poor man mentality. truth pain am enter body

1 Like

Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Citytrend: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
my prayer 4 u is dat, make poverty no kill u n ur unborn generation o. as u prefer to justify ur poverty and laziness, so u no go catch Coronavirus. poor man mentality. truth pain am enter body
Thank for Bringing Curse for your unborn generation. I love handling dudes like you
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Citytrend: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
Don't forget today's date. Mark it down in your dairy. I love sharp mouth like you who thinks everyone they meet is their mate
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Citytrend:
Don't forget today's date. Mark it down in your dairy
d day ur official poverty started abi? happy poverty to u lazy pikin. Shame unto d people dat raised u. . no go traffic dey hustle gala, make u dey misyarn about Coronavirus. dey siddon 4 house dey chop mama food. tueehh
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Citytrend:
Don't forget today's date. Mark it down in your dairy. I love sharp mouth like you who thinks everyone they meet is their mate
see pikin wey still dey struggle wit jamb and gce sef dey talk. u don kolo tey tey. focus on d gala traffic business i recommend 4 u o, make u take get small change 4 pocket. lazy pikin
Re: Imam Who Said Coronavirus Is Allah's Punishment, Has Tested Positive by Citytrend: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
IWTBAB:
see pikin wey still dey struggle wit jamb and gce sef dey talk. u don kolo tey tey. focus on d gala traffic business i recommend 4 u o, make u take get small change 4 pocket. lazy pikin
OK sir but please make sure you don't look for me down the road. This is probably the last time you're hearing from me. I love folws like you my dear

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Huawei E5576 Wifi To Uses Any SIM / Menstrual Cramps / Where Can I Wash My Teeth In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.