Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension (18644 Views)

Will The Suspension Of All Sporting Activities Help Our Youth To Stop Betting? / The Nigerian Football League And Violence, Is There An End In Sight? / Champions League And Europa League Betting Combo Tips, Win As Usual. Must See!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Leksidebolton(m): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension

UEFA is reviewing whether to suspend the Champions League and Europa League due to coronavirus.

Senior figures want it suspended with the virus beginning to affect a number of the teams involved in their competitions.

Real Madrid were scheduled to face Manchester City at the Etihad in the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie on Tuesday, but their first-team squad have been placed in quarantine.

The players will self-isolate for 15 days after a member of the Spanish club's basketball team, who they share a training ground with, tested positive for the coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by jimmynauty: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
GOOD days ahead

1 Like

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by collins88(m): 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by OlawaleBammie: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
collins88:
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...

Sebi dem say God no dey??

who dem want make we pray to den?? a scientist wey no fit see the cure or who??

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by iCauseTrouble: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Gamblers and sport bet companies won't like this grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by FuckThaMod: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
I'm weak... To God who made me if i spot any chinese he is gone. I go squeeze life out of am.. Which kain nonsense be this na? cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
I have to admit, I am getting very scared

14 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by autonomous22: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Make dem calm down make I win dis bet I don already stake for tonight's game....

4 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by sam4noow(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
cryOhh Dammnnn Shiiiittt niggggarrr

This suspension go affect my bet slip o
which kind Coro wahala be this embarassed

20 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by samsard(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Sebi dem say God no dey??

who dem want make we pray to den?? a scientist wey no fit see the cure or who??
Which problem in human history ever got solved by prayers?? WE had to figure stuff out for ourselves every damn time, maybe the god you believe in is impotent

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Mysticwebb: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Liverpool fans and Klopp will seriously be praying they suspend it but FA to leave Premier league.

2 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by helinues: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Almost all the sport global activities have been hurled by the Coronavirus..

Life is boring with no entertainment
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by sotall(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ok
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by motionarena: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
All you guys that bet your extinction is near.

Be thinking of better things to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by MiztaFabuloz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
The spread is really alarming.

1 Like

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by samsard(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
collins88:
Prayers have never solved problems, real solutions by real people do. You can't solve a problem by making wishes to the air.

6 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by bravojohny(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hm

Like play like play
Corona is here to stay
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by tuzle(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
I saw this coming, with juventus also being a casualty. This corona us badly going to affect the word
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by johnmattew: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
I really pity Chinese...the world will hate them forever

7 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by spirul77: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Gosh, a very close friend's daughter was exposed to coronavirus in her school in Poland, the teenage highschool girl was informed that her classmate who visited her friend from Italy is sick this morning, please join us in prayers that this girl is not infected because she's a very close friends to the infected girl and made some contacts yesterday in class, the whole family is devastated on hearing this news now,I've been down and can't even do nothing because of the news.

5 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Slawormir: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Better

Imagine no people to watch borussia Dortmund Vs psg yesterday
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by drizslim(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
They should Jus's be allowed to play with masks and sanitizers

I never win for betting this year yet

4 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by chimhigher(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
This style of playing Champions League without spectators is really affecting the results cos Fans chant is a whole different motivation for players
Stadium just Empty anyhow, na so so players Echo I dey hear.
Make them just suspend am already cos it's boring

Corona Na Bastard shaaa�

5 Likes

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Dreambeat: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Things are getting messier day after day
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by fergieboy: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
wink
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by johnmattew: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
The spread is really alarming.
it's spreading like wild fire in usa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Gamblers are like...

Don't try it, please.
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
If Corona persists till may/June....we will remain the defending champion grin grin....we are shameless FC,you can't shame the shameless....Rival fans in the mud grin,your trolling and banter just wasted.....

History FC's are about to quote me in 2,1,go

1 Like

Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Aturitoroman: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
3 Leicester players Isolated
Showing symptoms
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Yamleg: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
I for see CR7 having Covid-19 soon
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by fergieboy: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Since Liverpool Don jabo

They should suspend it

No winner this year
Re: UEFA consider Champions League and Europa League suspension by Kendroid: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
The GOAT has already abandoned it & traveled back to his hometown on his Private Jet grin
So UEFA should do the needful else they play it without the GOAT which is likely not possible cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion / Asisat Oshoala Donates Football Kits To Former Grassroots Team In Lagos / 39 Year-Old Zlatan Ibrahimovic Recalled To Sweden Squad 5 Years After Retiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.