Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan (2599 Views)

MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by shugaboz: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Someone attempted to murder my mom, he butchered her on the head & stabbed her on the neck. He’s been arrested but the case is seems like one that might be manipulated as the perpetrator has a family member in the police force this were the words from a twitter user who alleged someone tried to kill him mom. 

He is soliciting for the help of a good lawyer to come assist him get justices as it seems the case is dying down fast.

See more graphics picture of the mother

Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by Stanchem029: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hmm
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by Aboks(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by crestedaguiyi: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
my God, why
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by Olunmercy56(f): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kindly go to Oriyomi Hamzat or come to Splash FM, tell them you are looking for double A

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by Godmother(f): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is sad. There should be a body that can fight for your family and I hope you are able to find one.

In the meantime...

Check my signature for how you can make money easily online.
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by movement2020: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
What really transpired or is it an attempted assassination? Background information is key
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by agadez007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
I wonder why these Guys are So Obsessed with Human head,I mean that Waste region

we were even complaining about how the dead are not Allowed to rest in peace,Now Living beings too?

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by IamCeazer(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hmmm, dis is very serious!
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by happybee: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Kindly go to Oriyomi Hamzat or come to Splash FM, tell them you are looking for double A
@shugaboz, please follow this woman advice okay?
May God heal her.
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by slyfox35(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Op...please put Graphic photos in the headline,these cuts are too deep to behold
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by guass(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2020
This is a clear case of ATTEMPTED MURDER. The perpetrator must serve
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by Randy100: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
No details.
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by BennyDGreat: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
Man's wickedness to man
Re: Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan by BlackfireX: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
That small thing.... This Southerners sef....

(1) (Reply)

Cocaine Disguised As Charcoal Worth Up To $41 Million Seized By Police (photos) / See Exotic Cars Everywhere JTF Asaids Unknown Gunmen Camp In Anambra (PHOTOS) / Eiye & Aye Cult Clash Kills 2, Injures Over 10 In Owo Ondo State [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.