Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria (932 Views)

Meet The Kambarin, Koma And Jibu Tribes In Nigeria Who Don’t Wear Cloths. / List Of Tribes In Rivers State Nigeria / Top 4 Richest Tribes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
According to d ranking list that came out this recently. They choose five tribes that happen to be the largest and the biggest tribe in Nigeria

1, YORUBA. this is not new that yorubas are nice and friendly, they don't have problem with people. They are even the richest tribe in Africa according to Forbes.

BINNIS, bennin people are also friendly, beautiful and humble. May be it's because they shared alot of things with YORUBA

HAUSA, despite all the bad name everywhere, hausa people still manage to make it to top 3. Though it's thier humbleness that speak for them.

FULANI, I started suspecting the list here when I don't see the tribe I expected, buh in the other hand, I think they are right Sha.

IGBO, this is the money tribe in the whole africa, they are nice, friendly buh they always get problem with othe tribesr when it turn to money matter. Buh anywat Sha they has alot of tribes behind them.
Re: Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria by anthonyuncle(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
dz ur ranking go soon cause fight basically because of who u put as number one

2 Likes

Re: Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria by ArewaGroup: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
HeeBraHim2:
[s]According to d ranking list that came out this recently. They choose five tribes that happen to be the largest and the biggest tribe in Nigeria

1, YORUBA. this is not new that yorubas are nice and friendly, they don't have problem with people. They are even the richest tribe in Africa according to Forbes.

BINNIS, bennin people are also friendly, beautiful and humble. May be it's because they shared alot of things with YORUBA

HAUSA, despite all the bad name everywhere, hausa people still manage to make it to top 3. Though it's thier humbleness that speak for them.

FULANI, I started suspecting the list here when I don't see the tribe I expected, buh in the other hand, I think they are right Sha.

IGBO, this is the money tribe in the whole africa, they are nice, friendly buh they always get problem with othe tribesr when it turn to money matter. Buh anywat Sha they has alot of tribes behind them.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria by vibre: 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nothing like best tribe, all tribes have their good and bad side, trying to say one is better than the other is a very stupid thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria by chimezieeze98: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
vibre:
Nothing like best tribe, all tribes have their good and bad side, trying to say one is better than the other is a very stupid thing to do.

correct guy
Re: Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria by nsiba: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Whosever compiled this is the biggest and most idiotic person on the universe

1 Like

Re: Top 5, Best Tribes In Nigeria by nsiba: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
HeeBraHim2:
According to d ranking list that came out this recently. They choose five tribes that happen to be the largest and the biggest tribe in Nigeria

IGBO, this is the money tribe in the whole africa, they are nice, friendly buh they always get problem with othe tribesr when it turn to money matter. Buh anywat Sha they has alot of tribes behind them.

Whosever compiled this is the biggest and most idiotic person on the universe

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Original Name Of Africa / Is Marriage Compulsory? / The Mentality in Some Nigerian Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.