Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Deleted - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Deleted (763 Views)

Deleted / Deleted post / Have You Deleted Your Pivot App?. Good News For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by olukaygold(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Good morning
Re: Deleted by olukaygold(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
kiss
Re: Deleted by Spartacus01: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
Can I advice you?

Please don't take a loan to start any business. I am speaking from personal experience.

There's a thread on nairaland titled "Why you should do business in Onitsha". I stumbled upon the thread recently and it is a gold mine of information. Search for it and read it through. It will help you a lot. I mean it.

I also lost my job 2015. So as not to be called idle, I took a loan to start a business. Business was slow which made repaying the loan difficult. See my creditors coming for my head. I had to go and check my blood pressure because the pressure from them was too much.

You don't need a large amount to start. First of all, check what people will need the most in your area and work towards getting it for them but if you still want that loan, you can meet with loan sharks near you or go to any micro-finance bank close to you. You can try out some loan apps like Palm credit, Branch etc. LAPO is there too.
Re: Deleted by olukaygold(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Of A Life Time / Network / Nigeria's Fintech Start-up Boom. A Bubble Set To Burst Or A Revolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.