Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely (15097 Views)

UEFA Abolishes Away Goals Rule As Major Champions League & Europa League Change / Watch All Champions League Finals (1994 - 2020) / Watch All Champions League Goals And Extended Highlights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by References: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2020
In the light of developments due to the spread of COVID-19 in Europe and related decisions made by different governments, all UEFA club competitions matches scheduled next week are postponed.

This includes the remaining UEFA Champions League, Round of 16 second leg matches scheduled on 17 and 18 March 2020; all UEFA Europa League, Round of 16 second leg matches scheduled on 19 March 2020; all UEFA Youth League, quarter-final matches scheduled on 17 and 18 March 2020.

Further decisions on when these matches take place will be communicated in due course.

As a consequence of the postponements, the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League quarter-final draws scheduled for 20 March have also been postponed.

UEFA yesterday invited representatives of its 55 member associations, together with the boards of the European Club Association and the European Leagues and a representative of FIFPro, to a videoconference meeting on Tuesday 17 March to discuss European football’s response to the outbreak.
https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/newsid=2641054.html
Lalasticlala
Seund4lyfe
Mynd44
honeric01
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by smile11s(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2020
No be small thing

Make we no fear. Coronavirus will soon be over.

Make everyone go enjoy pounded yam and egusi soup.

Everyone deserves to be happy even at this pandemic wahala.

Oluwa is involved.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Lawgod247: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2020
I can't help but ask myself "Lord, wetin dey coronat sef?". Like what is really going on in this part of the world? Countries and institutions are taking precautionary measures to stem the tide of corona virus spread whereas my dear country has willfully refused to employ any major checks. Given to how discreet this novel virus can be, making early diagnosis difficult, not to mention our sub-standard testing equipment at the various points of entry to Nigeria, it is safe to say that Nigeria is already ravaged by this virus. Just that it is masking as Pneumonia, fever and what not. Anyways, for CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng. I only take solace in the fact that the average Nigerian has developed thick skin to most ailments due to our environment. We all know that Nigerians are well travelled and the MMA is among the busiest airports in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2020
smile11s:
No be small thing
'I say no be small thing o' lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by kponkedenge(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's just the wise thing to do. Health before money.
I pray our government can as well suspend flights from high risk countries. We don't have the resources to withstand an outbreak like the type in China or Italy.
The best thing to do is to be proactive. We shouldn't wait for it to hit us hard before we do the right thing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by TechCapon(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
It'll take at least a year for things to go back to normal on this planet

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by ayatt(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nawa oh

So God have finally answered premier league clubs that don't want us to win the league.
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by awollowo: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Vinceobrian(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mad o
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Time for Sober Reflections..

I personally believe that the ground is being tested for what is to Come...

I Personally believe that this is how things are gonna be once The saints are gone.. by that time Corona Virus won't even be look at. There will be Massive Worldwide Chaos..

The Man of peace will come on the stage and will admonish everyone left behind to go in for the identification mark( 666) in their right hand or in their foreheads. Revelation 13:15-16.

It's time for us to Reflect on our lives .. it's time to Decide what you want for yourself..

Accepting JESUS CHRIST is the only way to avoid being here when the Trumpet sounds..

Prepare to Meet JESUS! HE is COMING!

See My Profile and Signature if u need to Make Peace with JESUS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Meedon: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
The End Of Man Kind

Noah's Ark

Resident Evil

Olumpus Is Fallen

Eternal Atake

333 + 333

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Afritop(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Made in China don cause wahala o
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by ForeThinker: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Coronavirus till takeover

More Money to WHO or whoever find the cure ..

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Geeksamir(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
The beginning of the end
May God see us through

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Odunolumide(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
I knew this was going to happen.

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by 12345DKO(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Excellent move
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Every where Coronavirus, ah!
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Helpfromabove1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Liverpool looks like a curse is on them, for 30 yrs they have tried , sometimes they were very close like last season and this time they sacrifice all , drop out from F.A, Carling cup even champion league with the hope of ending 30 yrs record of failure and they have really done well won almost all their match and with just two wins to go then CORONA VIRUS (covid-19) appeared from no where , I just hope they will not abandon this season because April 3 is just 3weeks time, that too short for coronavirus to be over ,a decision will have to be made to either abandon or extend the suspension by April 3

So who will deliver Liverpool from the curse of 30yrs embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Inkling(f): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Coronovirus is about to change human history
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by OjaTiBurst: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
It is finished!!!

Na so world take end so??

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Jude49(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm... This is really serious...
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by EmzyT: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
Aaaaah, Make I go Cashout my games oo

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by IBvoss(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
ahhh! Bet9ja don spoil ooo!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by YorubaKinging: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Please stop misleading people and giving them false hope...
Nobody is vanishing into thin air
God is not a magician
He will show his salvation openly

Too much movie and YouTube dey mislead you

Righteousness89:
Time for Sober Reflections..

I personally believe that the ground is being tested for what is to Come...

I Personally believe that this is how things are gonna be once The saints are gone.. by that time Corona Virus won't even be look at. There will be Massive Worldwide Chaos..

The Man of peace will come on the stage and will admonish everyone left behind to go in for the identification mark( 666) in their right hand or in their foreheads. Revelation 13:15-16.

It's time for us to Reflect on our lives .. it's time to Decide what you want for yourself..

Accepting JESUS CHRIST is the only way to avoid being here when the Trumpet sounds..

Prepare to Meet JESUS! HE is COMING!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by LANDLORD72: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Coronavirus you are stupid you are spoiling business for bet9ja.
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Lordjb: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa, this Corona is making me angry, WTF is this ehn
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Jide11CAC: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
Better
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Happy000002: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by Sleekmilan01(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chai!!!!!

Liverpool and its fans won't like this oo
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
So Season don finish be dat
Re: Coronavirus: All Champions league, Europa league matches postponed indefinitely by iCauseTrouble: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Scores Dazzling Goal In MLS Debut, Leads Miami over New York Red Bulls / Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware / Ghana Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 31st January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.