Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value (52337 Views)

Naira Strengthens Against The Dollar, Sells At N1400/$ On The Parallel Market / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market / Dollar Sells For N445 As Forex Scarcity Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by voltron14: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

You cannot use me as a Yardstick in any economy on Earth , I am not the usual person , I am very very different, you put me on Mars today I still won't suffer so please lets face realism and talk about the endemic poverty cause by Buharis poor governance

Lies.

You've been tanking in every situation since time.

Cry baby.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by mdaliyu2018(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
All what i knw may God deliver naija
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by mapet: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

GamalNasser: :
Buhari has absolutely nothing nothing nothing to offer

Na Buhari crash oil price? You guys are the real zombie

Idiots! you meant to say....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by AreaFada2: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
You cannot have an oil-junkie economy and be surprised by this news.

Our economy is one stumble away from going over the precipice.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by GamalNasser: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
mapet:

Idiots! you meant to say....

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Rule 2
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by mapet: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Rule 2

You're yet to call witches and wizards.....

When you turn logic on its head at will what else do you think? Even if you're incapable of basic exercise of your thinking faculties, it's not rocket science to watch by the sidelines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by anonymous1759(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Born2Breed:

Your idiocy is stupider than stupid.

Stop trying hard to sound intelligent with you half baked economic analysis.

You're the biggest fool alive you insult buhari, call his supporters zombie meanwhile you're the real zombie. Google is friend I believe you must have seen the News lately blaming the fall of oil price on Saudi Arabia and Russia but due to the fact you hate buhari you want to criticise him by all means that's shameful for your Age please grow up OK.

Nigeria main export is crude oil which I believe a toddler knows, common sense will let you know if anything happens to the fall in price of crude oil it'll will affect the economy automatically our naira will drop. Tell me how is that half intelligence? I don't see hope in this Country because of the youth ethnicity and Religion has eaten deep, people have failed to use their brains because of Hate. The only thing you can accuse buhari for is insecurity, poor welfare, infrastructure and corruption in his government not the fall of oil price. The government is not favorable to me but blaming buhari for something he's not guilty of will automatically make me stupid. Please have sense I believe you're grown up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by A305: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

I will not free the failure
hahahhaa

You dey para oooo
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by crestdevelopers: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Where that guy wey dey always comment about "Imes"

I no dey see all those "Imes we await thee"

Abi na the Imes don show so?
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by NkemChukwudi: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
wilcox:
The chips are down. Recession is inevitable at this point and they is absolutely nothing on ground to show that the government of the day is willing to reduce the effect of recession on its citizens.

Ok, I hear you.

Tell us what the government should do and exactly how to do it. Please I beg you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by NkemChukwudi: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
nsiba:
What is making the dollar to rise?
Everywhere is on lock down, imports worldwide has slump yet dollar is rising what madness is this?

It's called market sentiment
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by PHijo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

Na Buhari crash oil price? You guys are the real zombie

I thought he promised to stabilise oil price!

Btw, so you guy now know "our oyel" money is important, i thought most of you were praying for oil to dry up.

If Buhari removed subsidy in 2016, used his so-called "social safety net" money for import substitution, cut down on his and nass spending, reformed the oil and gas sector, spent the time, resources and energy he spent searching for oil in the North East on improving agriculture there the story would have been different.

The issue Nigeria has is not depreciation of oil price, it is depreciation of ideas.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by eedimo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
chinchonglee:

wrong!!!
it favored some pple yesterday.

i made #75,000 jst yesterday while my elder broda(cousin) made over 1.8m in the last 2days.
I thought of that too
Congrats to you though.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by Front0lane: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

I created the thread for record purpose.. Cos I knew you guys would eventually blame Buhari for the fall in oil price or possibly if we slide into recession.

Vindicated already
GamalNasser post=87406445:

A country where Buhari has made over 60 percent to live under a dollar a day in excruciating poverty , what do you want them to save ? Save in which currency please ?

Don't mind those lunatics.
They did not give credit to Buhari for making Nigeria economy bigger than SA but are eager to blame Buhari for inflation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by Front0lane: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
How will you allocate your name 'zombie' to people that expose your delinquent master
On this Forum you are known as the ALPHA ZOMBIE. ...You are totally unintelligent and your views are really disgusting. Please takeout time to go for a mental evaluation...even the BBQ man though, Foolish is still 20000% better than you.
Shut your foolish trap n quit talking like the lunatic your bigoted father gave birth to.

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by Researchclue: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
for final year project topics and materials, visit www.researchclue.com, or cal 08169050575.

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by rollandben(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ha, Buhari must not hear this...
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by GamalNasser: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Front0lane:

Don't mind those lunatics.
They did not give credit to Buhari for making Nigeria economy bigger than SA but are eager to blame Buhari for inflation.

Did Buhari grow Nigerias Economy ? Hell no!!!! It was south African Economy that shrunk not as if Buhari grew Nigerian Economy

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by ncha373(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
I said it..I bought 30k dollar and am not selling till it hit 500

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by divieq17: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Get trained on industry relevant skill and obtain a global recognized certificate @Equilog Today

Get #empowered #yourfuture #investinit

Registration currently on going for the next batch of Profesional crane operator training... stating March 30th 2020.

Duration- 2 Months

BENEFITS;
* A recognised international certificate.
* Job assistance
* Internship program
* Professionally detailed CV with references and job experience.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by BLESSICA: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Please always make sure u verify your news before posting.

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by Birniwa(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
Buhari has absolutely nothing nothing nothing to offer

Lol, you think Buhari has anything to do with Code Oil crashing? You probably started smoking weed right from secondary school when Economics classes were going on.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by Front0lane: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

Did Buhari grow Nigerias Economy ? Hell no!!!! It was south African Economy that shrunk not as if Buhari grew Nigerian Economy
So is it Buhari that is shrinking Nigeria economy now ? The foolishness with which bigotry as ruined your life can only lead to your doom.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by sulaak(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
helinues:

I created the thread for record purpose.. Cos I knew you guys would eventually blame Buhari for the fall in oil price or possibly if we slide into recession.

Vindicated already

Has Buhari fixed the four refineries that will cut import of refined oil products?
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by factorial1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
I have some dollars I want to sell for the rate of N400 per dollar.

DM for business if you're in Lagos
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by PHijo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Front0lane:

So is it Buhari that is shrinking Nigeria economy now ? The foolishness with which bigotry as ruined your life can only lead to your doom.
Yes, it is Buhari who is shrinking Nigeria's economy.
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by GamalNasser: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Birniwa:

Lol, you think Buhari has anything to do with Code Oil crashing? You probably started smoking weed right from secondary school when Economics classes were going on.

I am saying Buhari is an irredeemable failure who has nothing to offer
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by AtoningBlood(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by NkemChukwudi: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Saintp:

So you want exonerate Buhari? He did not crash naira for sure. However, he is part of the problem. He has not diversified the economy 5 years after taking power. Or is he not aware that reliance on oil will not take Nigeria anywhere?

Was this man actually voted to rewrite the wrong of the past or continue the wrong?

When Nigerians are ready for a better Nigeria, the whole world will know. For now, majority wants the status quo to remain.
Congrats for making excuses for Buhari in advance, you are very wise

Clearly you are also a dullard!

How do you expect a Nigerian president to diversify the economy in 5 years? Diversify it to what? And how do you make the laws and implement it in a country full of stubborn lawless people?
Look sir if you like bring Jesus or Mohammed, both of them will fail.
Nigeria with its 200m population continue to refuse to produce common rice, but choose to import everything
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by MadeMan01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
bigpicture001:
...the no. Of social benefit programs nd rate of employment in the public sector coupled with reluctance of politicians to reduce their wages....

The worst is Dangote refusing to finish is damn refinery.....

If competent people ran the country, we would not be depending on Dangote refinery. We have three in Warri, Port Harcourt and Kaduna. Corruption has grounded them and Dangote will exploit the loop hole as a business man
Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by nedekid: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
BLESSICA:
Please always make sure u verify your news before posting.
Oga. Forget this online crap and go to your nearest money changer and ask. Or rather take 360 Naira and try to buy 1 dollar and see if you wount receive slap.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Sells For N420, Naira Crashes In Value by nedekid: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
mariodko190:
Fake news
If you have dollar at 365, I will buy from you,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Simple Truth About Cement Business / Jack Ma Visits Africa With 38 Other Billionaires / Ibrahim Indimi Visits IDP Camp After Zahra Buhari's Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.