Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. (3151 Views)

Customs Service Begin 2021/2022 Recruitment Exercise Via Vacancy.customs.gov.ng / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has approved the 2020 recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS). The Service Public Relations Officer, Mr Sunday James, disclosed this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.

The official website for the recruitment is https://immigration.gov.ng/advertisement-for-vacancies/

Source: Dailytrust

1 Share

Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by dapaiks: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
kk
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by sagio09: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
angry
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Emily22(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Diz requirements mad o
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2020

Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Vick4rill(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
have they start pls?
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by DaHrNn0001: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
It's a scam... Nigeria Immigration is not recruiting... I can tell you categorically clear... No mind the scammers o... I repeat it's scam o... Government websites don't use .org... .gov.ng is what's normally used... Scammers everywhere...
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
It's a scam... Nigeria Immigration is not recruiting... I can tell you categorically clear... No mind the scammers o... I repeat it's scam o... Government websites don't use .org... .gov.ng is what's normally used... Scammers everywhere

So all national dailies are sharing fake recruitment in their websites/papers? If all government recruitment portal end with gov.ng, what about Inec, navy, army recruitment portals that end with org? It seems like you have never apply for any government job, we need to understand the difference between government websites and government recruitment portals.
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
Emily22:
Diz requirements mad o
Most of government recruitment agencies has similar requirements.
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by DaHrNn0001: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mbmohammed:

So all national dailies are sharing fake recruitment in their websites/papers? If all government recruitment portal end with gov.ng, what about Inec, navy, army recruitment portals that end with org? It seems like you have never apply for any government job, we need to understand the difference between government websites and government recruitment portals.

What dailies are you talking about or do you think that cant be printed... See let me make you understand something,I'm in the immigration so am not negotiating whatever dailies you are talking about... Since you are sure of what you are saying,your pic is on profile,so you proof yourself... Good day
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
DaHrNn0001:

What dailies are you talking about or do you think that cant be printed... See let me make you understand something,I'm in the immigration so am not negotiating whatever dailies you are talking about... Since you are sure of what you are saying,your pic is on profile,so you proof yourself... Good day

This means you are outdated, go and buy Dailytrust paper of 12 march 2020.

And check genuine newspapers website, unless you don't know one.
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
The advert was also published in official immigration website:

https://immigration.gov.ng/advertisement-for-vacancies/

Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vick4rill:
have they start pls?
The website is not yet opening.
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by evy1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
DaHrNn0001:

Stop displaying your ignorance online jeez, why don't you make research or put a call through to your superior since you claim you're working there.
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Emily22(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Hmmm
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Emily22(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mbmohammed:

Flat foot, tot that's only in d military, not paramilitaries
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2020
Emily22:

Flat foot, tot that's only in d military, not paramilitaries
Yes.
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Notice:

The website for Immigration recruitment application was changed to https://immigration.gov.ng/advertisement-for-vacancies/ click to apply.

Thanks
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vick4rill:
have they start pls?

Yes. The portal can be accessed via: https://immigration.gov.ng/advertisement-for-vacancies/
Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2020
How to apply:

Visit immigration.gov.ng/advertisement-for-vacancies

Scroll down and click for apply.

Select appropriate position that march your qualification.

Fill in your details to create account.

Note: all the recruitment process is free do not pay any one.

Re: Immigration Service Begin 2020 Recruitment - check how to apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2020
How to Check Civil defence and immigration shortlisting.

Visit https://immigration.gov.ng or https://cdfipb.careers to check if you are shortlisted for the CBT aptitude test

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Anything About Visafone? / Top 24 Jobs With Low Stress And High Pay / IFC (world Bank ) Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.