Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are (1182 Views)

Why You Should Automate Your Gate / Make Your Gate Obey You. / Learn How To Make Your Gate A Masterpiece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2020
Worried about your security? Install Centurion automatic gate motor and watch your security concerns fade into oblivion. Enjoy top-notch security. Call 09068085090 for details

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
What could be worse than getting out of your car to open your gate on a rainy day, or disturbing the neighborhood with your horn because your security man is oblivious of your arrival? These are awkward circumstances that can be eliminated with a single push of a button on a remote control. The Centurion automatic gate motor technology has all it takes to save you from that inconvenience and stress. Install a Centurion automatic gate motor so that you will get the ultimate experience in security and convenience. Call or message 09068085090 for further details.

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Automate your gate so that you can control it with your mobile device. Install Centurion automatic gate motor for this trendy feature. Call or message 09068085090 for details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyj_umtcXZY
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
So much has been put into Centurion automatic gate motors that we need to wait for technology to catch up. Install a Centurion automatic gate motor and you will understand why it is the ultimate in security and convenience. Call or message 09068085090 for details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Hby1obhFA
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2020
Have you ever thought of taking full control of your gate so that it lets you in and out of your property without the arduous routine of pushing? Install Centurion automatic gate motor so that you can control your gate conveniently with your mobile device. Call or message 09068085090 for details.

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Our automatic gate motors are perfect for industrial and commercial applications where heavy gates are installed.

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Our automatic gate motors come with a 24 months warranty. Install and you'll understand why you won't need another gate motor for a long time. Call or message 09068085090 for details.

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Our automatic gate motors come with backup batteries. Call or message 09068085090 for details

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Bighead9: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
How much is it?
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Redstone(m): 1:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Price?
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Bighead9:
How much is it?

Depends on the one you want sir. Your gate size will determine the type of machine to install. Call 09068085090 for further details. Thank you.
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Redstone:
Price?
The price will be determined by the type of machine you want to install. Call 09068085090 for further details. Thank you.
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Now is the time to make your gate automatic. Do not wait till the inclement weather disgraces you before you install our powerful and durable automatic gate machine. Please call 09068085090 for further details.

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
We offer quality installation and maintenance of automatic gate motors. Our machines come with a 24 months warranty. Please call 09068085090 for further details.

Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Autogateng:
Have you ever thought of taking full control of your gate so that it lets you in and out of your property without the arduous routine of pushing? Install Centurion automatic gate motor so that you can control your gate conveniently with your mobile device. Call or message 09068085090 for details.

Why choose manual over automatic
Re: Show Me Your Gate And I'll Show You Who You Are by Autogateng: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Autogateng:

Why choose manual over automatic

Well, if the strength to be opening and closing the gate is guaranteed to be there, go for manual. And also, if you wouldn't mind doing it when the it is raining or the sun is scorching. Automatic gate will just spare you this headache. And besides, you never know what impression you might create on your friends and family. wink

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 10 For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S8 4/64gb For Sale (Price Reduced) / SOLD!!! Open Box Oppo A15s 4gig/64 Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.